hemidog66 is offline Associate Member

newest pro steroid

haladrol from gaspari. anyone hear of it?
    http://www.vitadigest.com/gaspari-halodrol-50.html

Wawa_Rules is offline Junior Member
    this shit is supposed to be nasty on ur liver from what i hear...might as well juice

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Im really interested to see some feedback on this one however its gotta be murder on the liver!!!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    doesnt sound like a good compound, at least health wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wawa_Rules
    this shit is supposed to be nasty on ur liver from what i hear...might as well juice
    I do juice, and it is juice as far as I am concerned but if it works and is safe ok but if it is M1T I will stick to dbol deca test or some thing

chest6 is offline Banned
    might as well use dbol or drol seems like

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    might as well use dbol or drol seems like
    agreed, but I still would like to know about it. my money says it is worse that drol and I would bet it isn't as good

vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    i stopped by their booth at the expo, talked to gaspri and his mad scientest, and these guys were amped up big time about this stuff, his madman dr.frankenstien was telling me that this was going to be their last legit/notlegit compound. they were going to go out with a'BANG'.... as he and gaspari said.. so i bought it and am going to try it and see. the booklet says it is just what you think it is by the name. plus out there i was lucky i only gave $ 40.00 for it not the 80.00 that is now the going rate--i guess we'll see.....

hey prolangtum whats your thoughts on methoxy trn from ALRI???

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i love the .99 cent savings they give u if u order 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    hey prolangtum whats your thoughts on methoxy trn from ALRI???
    sounds like its a CIII and possibly very potent, and liver toxic, or very weak, and liver toxic.

Yes thats what I was thinking as well and I think they are playing the whole progestin derivative loophole to far.

Hopefully they dont get popped before its to late

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i know things are liver toxic, etc...sd, m1t, this stuff, other stuff. how liver toxic is it really? Compared to lets say drinking?? Is 4 weeks of m1t or this stuff a whole lot worse than someone going out every weekend and getting wasted for the past year? 2 years? 5 years? or is it that bad that there is not really a comparison to drinking? im sure they are out there, but has anyone really heard of anyone getting hurt/hospitalized/whatever while on any of these "supps" because of liver toxicitiy? Im not saying you dont have to worry about it. I take every precaution necessary, but how bad is it really?

Well everyone is different really and the way thier body interacts with the said chemicals.

Plus it isnt short term problems that people have to be concerned with as one can live with high liver enzymes for quite a while before any major or even noticeable bad outcomes start to happen.

But what is to be concerned with is extended high enzyme damage to the point of damaging liver function for good. Causing severe problems later in life when the body does need to filter out toxic chems and isnt able to as efficiently.

The thing is if you compared a drinker on strictly the weekends to an ed cycle of a methylated steroid the drinker is still able to give the liver a break while the steroid user is consistantly putting more and more toxic chems into the body.

As long as you were to cycle right taking as many precautions as possible then it isnt to harsh because the liver truely is the only organ that can repair itself. Plus there are warning signs that are shown as well I for one have caught the begining stages of Jaundice and stopped taking methylated steroids and my liver has returned to normal.

I know prolangtum here is one of the few that has gone crazy with M1T at 50mgs and hes still kickin.

Main thing here is take precautions now so you dont run into future problems later on in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    I know prolangtum here is one of the few that has gone crazy with M1T at 50mgs and hes still kickin.
    lol. no liver failure yet. Im more worried about what some of these do to HDL. Im much more worried about my cardio vascular health long term than liver problems. Its a good thing IMO that superdrol was discontinued.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    well i know most of the sides with SD and M1T...and im sure you do too...you think though M1T is more harsh, that its safer than SD because of how messed up it can cause your HDL?

Vosh is offline New Member
    "Its a good thing IMO that superdrol was discontinued."

I've heard conflicting stories on this. One being that only the 90cap marketing was discontinued and that the 60cap was still being produced/ sold regularly. Is this true or can anyone say for certain the status of Superdrol?

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    i just bought my 60 cap superdrol a week ago, and it was delivered to my house. I guess that does not say if it was discontinued or they are selling it until the product runs out.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    please tell me this isnt just drol theyve ****ed around with slightly

its not.

as to the other poster, the company who came out with Superdrol liscensed it to Anabolic Extreme, who recently decided to discontinue it. There are a few knock offs, but I wouldnt be sure on the quality. Although, AX gaves the thumbs up to a company called SNS making a superdrol clone. It will be banned soon, as it was named in a Washington Post article.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i love the .99 cent savings they give u if u order 2 of them.
    what a stunning offer!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    lol. no liver failure yet. Im more worried about what some of these do to HDL. Im much more worried about my cardio vascular health long term than liver problems. Its a good thing IMO that superdrol was discontinued.
    Do you know how hard Phera Plex is on cardiovascular health?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd like to see a review on this. See if it's really going to be that strong, or just a liver killer.

Thread Information