Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

Ephedrine dosing

I think most folks take ephedrine at 25mg with 200mgs caffeine for three to four times a day......would it make a positive difference if the epherdrine was consumed at 12.5mg(break it in half) with 100mgs caffeine for 6 times a day? Any input?

Knight1811

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    try it out see how it goes. but why would u want to take so many pills everyday instead of just 3 times?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i dont think that dose is enough to do anything

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    try it out see how it goes. but why would u want to take so many pills everyday instead of just 3 times?
    I was thinking about a more constant supply of epherine thru out the day...kind of like meal partitioning....6 meals instead of 3.
    So, by simply breaking the 25mgs into 2 pieces and take it like 1 1/2 to 2 hours apart...instead of a 25mg dose every 4 hours or so. Catch what I am saying...the dosage taken at the end of the day is the same for both methods.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i dont think that dose is enough to do anything
    Why do you think that?
    You don't think 12.5 mgs ingested at twice the frequency of 25mgs is enough...the dosage amount ingested at the end of the day is the same for both methods...75mgs of ephederine.

this would provide more even blood levels of both caffeine and ephedrine, it should have a positive impact on results.

however if you are taking for a "pre-workout" boost, then the full dose would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    this would provide more even blood levels of both caffeine and ephedrine, it should have a positive impact on results.

however if you are taking for a "pre-workout" boost, then the full dose would be better.

Ahhh...the "pre-workout" boost. Shoot. I didn't think about that. Good point. Thanks Macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Ahhh...the "pre-workout" boost. Shoot. I didn't think about that. Good point. Thanks Macro.
    well that is why most people take it. In truth the stimulant effect allows for greater fat loss more so than the increase in metabolism that it engenders. The same goes for most stimulant based fatburners- they raise activity level (and/or) ability to do extended activity. For example thermorexin is quite superior to EC when it comes to cardio and extended cardio, where EC is somewhat superior to thermorexin when it comes to maximal load and sprint type training (where greater CNS stimulation=greater impact). But its the greater loads, higher energy utilization, longer duration activity that provides most of the impact. You can see results with just the burners, but you will see greatly more significant results with training, because their "greatest" benefit lies therein.
    Last edited by macrophage69alpha; 10-24-2005 at 01:20 AM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    so would it be better to take my first 25mg before cardio on an empty stomach with the glutamine?...

Thread Information