BUSTERCAT is offline New Member

Starting Superdrol is this a good idea

I will be starting superdrol soon. I believe in using supplements for only 3 months each year than 9 months of natural training. And works well for me as creatine,whey etc works better when the body is not used to it. So starting creatine for 2 weeks now and strength is up alot. Now should i take superol(90 tablets ) 15 days on 30 days of, and do this three times (ive heard biggest gains in first 10 days ). Or am i better off to just to the cycle strait through.for 45 days strait

i do like trying to fool the body and thought this might work or would i be wasting the product because it needs more than 15 days to work

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are going to do SD, then do it for 21-28 days streight, definatly not 45 days. perhaps you need to learn a little more about SD before you start it?? Its not like creatine where you just pop pills and you dont have to worry about anything else and you'll end up double your size and strength.

you do realize that superdrol is a STEROID ?

as far as your theory on supplementation, is spurious. You may beleive that to be true but its not.

sure if you dont use supplements and then you do, you will get more out of them. However you will make better and more maintainable gains by using supplements all the time and varying them. Basically you are looking at nine months where you are underachieving so that you can have 3 good months, when in fact you can have 12 good months if you use variation (instead of deprivation)

Now it is true that varying your supplemenation routine, diet and training will provide better results than a consistent plan.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSTERCAT
    I will be starting superdrol soon. I believe in using supplements for only 3 months each year than 9 months of natural training. And works well for me as creatine,whey etc works better when the body is not used to it. So starting creatine for 2 weeks now and strength is up alot. Now should i take superol(90 tablets ) 15 days on 30 days of, and do this three times (ive heard biggest gains in first 10 days ). Or am i better off to just to the cycle strait through.for 45 days strait

i do like trying to fool the body and thought this might work or would i be wasting the product because it needs more than 15 days to work
    lovely logic.

Thread Information