Thread: sd diary

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

sd diary

whats up fellas havent been around for a few. i started my sd cycle yesterday at 10 mgs, im going to do this for three days before i bump it up to twenty. starting weight 190 5'10 12%bf. i have all the shiot everyone says to get.
    hawthorne berry
    flush free niacin
    flax
    red yeast rice
    multi vit
    amino 2000
    milk thistle
    im trying to eat about 300 calories every two hours which is hard as hell since i have a small stomach. 300 g's of pro pro a day. i think im just going to stick to 20 mg's the whole time as long as im making gains its been a long time since i cycled so hopefully my body will take well to it. if anyone has anything to add it would be greatly appreciated. i was also wondering if the sd in the red bottle is the same shiot as the one with the blue lable. thanks for the help fellas, btw i know theres a million sd diaries but i was so stocked about starting i had but put this shiot up. ill try and post every few days.

copenhagen is offline Member
    why are you using it for 3 days at 10mg then up to 20?

If this is your first sd cycle you should see good gains off of 10/20/20.

most bros including myself saw good results when running high carb/calories when on the sd.

good luck bro

word thanks. so are you saying i should run 10 mgs for the whole first week and only do a three week cycle.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i would recommend running 10mg for at least the first week and see how it goes. if after a week, you are still going good, keep it at 10mg. if at 3 weeks you are still feeling good on SD (since it seems most plateau at 3 weeks), go on to a 4th week, but i wouldnt go past 4 weeks and id be surprised if you didnt plateau by the 4th week anyway, based on my and others experiences...

thanks for the feed back i really appreciate it, at what point did you guys notice it starting to kick in. also ive been taking it in the mourning about two hours before i work out on an empty stomach before i eat. i know everything in your system gets metabolized while your working out but i figured two hours prior would be ok???????

i wouldnt worry about taking it on an empty stomach, in fact i made sure i took it with my meals. i dont know anyone saying that you should take it on an empty stomach or while eating. i lift in the afternoons, and i took mine at breakfast. i remember about the 5th day definatly noticing it. i remember distinctly it was my arms day. i noticed i had a really good workout, but it didnt hit me till i got in the elevator and looked in the mirror after my workout and my arms were solid rocks and quite pumped. it was then i knew it had really kicked in.

funk yeah! sorry to ask again but should i run 10 mgs for the whole first week and just do a three week cycle? thanks again

mitch911 is offline Member
    if only do 3 weeks should the pct be the same (m1t pct)

nolva with some trib and the supplements listed up top should be good for pct

mitch911 is offline Member
    why not any clomid?

you can use it but it has some sides that you might not like

end of day three and nothing worth mentioning yet. my ishing scheduel is all jacked up though i think i went like five times allready today. has this stuff made any one tried. ive felt tired as hell since i started taking it.

end of day four and nada mucho to report starting to feel really worn out though. today was my day off so hopefully ill have a really good work out tomorrow.

just in case anyone cares i havnt gained any weight yet but my back feels crazy big i havnt been able to get a good pump in by tris and bis though. today is my last day at 10mg im going to bump it up to twenty and keep it there.

im reading btw. and i didnt gain that much weight week to week. but from beginning to end, i gained some. biggest difference ive noticed with sd is not how much i gained, but how much better i looked. i may have only gained like 5-10lbs, which isnt bad for 3 weeks, heh..but i looked more ripped definatly.

well week one is up and im up to 202 but what sucks is im not sure if any of it is from the sd. i went and bought my own scale a few days ago so i could keep better track. i think when i said i was starting at around 190 it was more like 195-200. oh well. my workouts have been pretty bad a55, today was back and bis and i got a sick pump, my back is lookin freakin awsome. i jacked my dosage up to 20mgs today so mabey that will make some difference. the good news is i can deffinatly tell its starting to work. hopefully within the next week ill make some major gains. btw when should i start my clomid should i run it during my last week or should i start it when im finished with my sd cycle. thanks, wish me luck.

so far so good up to 204 dry in the mourning. workouts have been mad crazy, insane pumps like a mutha fuka. i had to lay off of the food a little though starting to gain some fat. no biggie.

well its been a couple of days and a couple of pounds. 206 dry this mourning but last night i was 210. pretty wierd oh well. i think ill be a least 210 solid by the end of my cycle. this stuff deffinetly reacts off of what you eat. a couple of days ago i ate like six thousand calories and looked huge yesterday i ate like shiot and didnt look that good. all and all things are going pretty good.

Thread Information