Positive is offline Associate Member

Supplements For 16yrs old?

I have a question about using supplements. My brother is 16 yrs old and starting to workout for football. What Supps to you guys recommend him to take? He wants to start using creatine. Is he to young for creatine? I told him all he needs right now is a good multi and protein. What are your views?

Thanks

ThePump is offline Member
    i think you got the right idea. right now at his age, his diet is the most important thing he can have. tell him to just stick with a good multi and protein and a clean diet and he'll be able to watch himself grow.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    not too young for creatine because it won't interfere with his hormone levels or anything of that sort.

Montgomery

well whatever... do as you please. i would just stick to protein, a multi, and a clean diet... but that's just me.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    It wasn't that I thought the creatine would be harmful. He has got a good foundation to work from. I thought he should wait until he is a rut and use the creatine to work through it. And I also see the other side of it. Allot of the players on his team are using creatine and maybe he should to be on the same level.
    Last edited by Positive; 10-26-2005 at 08:57 AM.

Creatine is his choice... but i promise you... if you have him on a good clean diet then he'll rise above the other players in strength for sure. as far as his athletic ability, that's his call, but for his strength, if he gets his diet down. he'll be strong as an ox.

Thread Information