Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Max LMG Log

ThePump is offline Member

My Max LMG Log

So i started on LMG on Monday... this is the first chance i've had to start posting my log. i started to eat around 3000 - 4000 calories a day on like last friday. I've gained just 4 lbs alrdy just doing that. but anywho... i've changed my workout routine and i'm doing a bit of a power lifting routine mixed with a body building routine. This is my first cycle and i hope i have as good of results as the others i've seen. My stats are 6'2 200lbs and 11% bf. i started out benching about 300... dead lifting about 315lbs... which i know isn't very good but i just finally started doing deads and i'm loving them. and i'll let you guys know what my max on squat is tonight after i'm all finished with it. i'm wanting to get up to 220lbs and around 13% bf or so. I'm running 75mg a day... waiting to get paid tomorrow to see if i will be able to afford another bottle and then i'm gonna jump up to 100mg after this week. I guess i'll just have to keep the calories high, lift hard, and keep my fingers crossed and hope that my results are good. i'll keep ya posted...
    Last edited by ThePump; 10-26-2005 at 08:16 AM.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it up,bro, ya'll tell me what's going on after 4 weeks, cuz i'm gonna start in few while, since i've ordered 2 bottles.....but conversely to what i lately read, you still can buy it on www.Bodybuilding.com/store
    Later, and.....nice back!

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Keep it up,bro, ya'll tell me what's going on after 4 weeks, cuz i'm gonna start in few while, since i've ordered 2 bottles.....but conversely to what i lately read, you still can buy it on www.Bodybuilding.com/store
    Later, and.....nice back!
    hey thanx man... i appreciate it.

so an update on my stats are... i'm alrdy up to 204!! 4 lbs in 3 days... that's not bad at all. ha ha... i feel so much stronger alrdy, wether it's due to my diet change or to the max lmg i'm not sure of exactly, possibly when the max lmg kicks in i'll rly know the difference between the two.

i can't wait for about 2 weeks to see how everything is turning out.

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    Whats brand are you using?

chest6 is offline Banned
    yesss another max log haha

yes i figured i would let ppl know how i was doing and also get a few more posts out of it... ha ha

i'm running ALRI Max LMG... not Ergo Max LMG... it's methylated and harsh on your system. more side effects too i believe.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    yes i figured i would let ppl know how i was doing and also get a few more posts out of it... ha ha

i'm running ALRI Max LMG... not Ergo Max LMG... it's methylated and harsh on your system. more side effects too i believe.
    yup.

and that's why i went with the norm Max LMG... that and regaurdless of it not being methylated, it's still damn good i hear. hopefully i'll see it for myself here soon.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    and that's why i went with the norm Max LMG... that and regaurdless of it not being methylated, it's still damn good i hear. hopefully i'll see it for myself here soon.

Pussy

LOL, Joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Pussy

LOL, Joking!
    hey now... i gotta start somewhere. i've never used any steroid before and i've gotten up to this size and strength with good diet and genetics and i wanted to start off with something easy. lol... ass

i forgot that i wanted to say something.. and now i just remembered... just warning you kuz this is kinda random. but oh well... so out of all the different workouts i've done i always stuck with my bi's and tri days on the same day... i switched them with chest and tri's and back and bi's... when i do my chest and tri's day my arms swell up to 18"!! and when i do my back and bi's day i feel swole as hell. i love the way this new workout is going. thanx for the help chest... i appreciate it

Jakspro is offline Member
    I just got Max LMG, same one that you got Pump... I weigh in at 178-182 and was wondering how you were gonna dose it...

Im thinking if i run it for 6 weeks...
    1-2 at 75mg
    3-6 at 100mg

Also would Rebound/Tong Kat/Trib (Randomly found out I have a bottle) work good enough for PCT...

After searching, some say go with Clomid/Nolva... Any takers?

the dosage looks good to me... as far as the pct i'm not sure what the rebound has in it but i know the other two would be good.

if i can get another bottle then i'm gonna run it for 6 weeks too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    i forgot that i wanted to say something.. and now i just remembered... just warning you kuz this is kinda random. but oh well... so out of all the different workouts i've done i always stuck with my bi's and tri days on the same day... i switched them with chest and tri's and back and bi's... when i do my chest and tri's day my arms swell up to 18"!! and when i do my back and bi's day i feel swole as hell. i love the way this new workout is going. thanx for the help chest... i appreciate it
    no prob..good stuff huh?

so far so good... waiting for that freakish strength to just unleash and my muscles to get so damn big that my shirt rips off of me and i turn green. i think that's around week 2 or so... right?

Hey guys not tryin to hijack the thread but can u take max lmg while cutting or is it better for a bulk thanks...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D9S0M
    Hey guys not tryin to hijack the thread but can u take max lmg while cutting or is it better for a bulk thanks...
    you'll bloat a little bit..so if u dont mind that then yes.

haha ya pump mid week 2 i bet

oh good good... well an update. i weigh 205 alrdy... so i've gained 5lbs in 4 days. that's not bad at all. i can't wait to see what my weight and my strength is at the end of next week. i did my speed bench today and i took 15 second breaks in between each set. it wasn't very hard at first but it got decently difficult towards the end. i'm not sure what the point of it is... maybe i'll see in the end. oh and i got this muscle in my back that has been aggravating me a bit and it just feels like it's rly tight. i only feel it when i'm sitting up right for some reason. i'm not sure what it is... but it feels better after i'm finished with working out and then it comes back later on. hmmmmm... any ideas?

Jakspro is offline Member
    if it was after your Chest day, then you coulda used a bit of your back to push up that last rep or so... it should go away if you sleep on your back over night

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh good good... well an update. i weigh 205 alrdy... so i've gained 5lbs in 4 days. that's not bad at all. i can't wait to see what my weight and my strength is at the end of next week. i did my speed bench today and i took 15 second breaks in between each set. it wasn't very hard at first but it got decently difficult towards the end. i'm not sure what the point of it is... maybe i'll see in the end. oh and i got this muscle in my back that has been aggravating me a bit and it just feels like it's rly tight. i only feel it when i'm sitting up right for some reason. i'm not sure what it is... but it feels better after i'm finished with working out and then it comes back later on. hmmmmm... any ideas?
    You usin that workout I gave ya? Make sure to keep the speed bench 4 days after max effort.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    You usin that workout I gave ya? Make sure to keep the speed bench 4 days after max effort.
    ight i'll do that... i think i was holding off for only 2 days after.

today i weighed in at 207lbs... i did deadlifts today and my back feels great!

i'm starting to feel so much stronger... legs feel good, everything about me feels great. i love this feeling... and i'm not sure if it's in my head or not... but i feel like i get huge pumps... i feel like i'm so swolen... it might be the water retention coming into play while working out, but whatever it is... i love it. ha ha... hooray for lmg

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    you'll bloat a little bit..so if u dont mind that then yes.

haha ya pump mid week 2 i bet
    I just finished up week 3 and have not seen any bloat what so ever. The only thing that i have gotten were great strength gains.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticGohan
    I just finished up week 3 and have not seen any bloat what so ever. The only thing that i have gotten were great strength gains.
    Are you on a cut or bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by D9S0M
    Are you on a cut or bulk?
    My diet is pretty bad. It has been for about 3 months now. I pretty much eat anything i want, but just not too much fast food about 1 time a week, but i do get in atleast 1g of protein per lb of body weight each day. I'm really not trying to cut or bulk, just tryi ng to make good strength gains. When i do cut in another 4 or 5 months i will deffinatley do another cycle to maintain or even gain more strength while cutting. This stuff is incredible as far as strength gains go.

hopefully that's what i experience... how long are you running ur cycle for and what are your strength gains thus far?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticGohan
    sounds good man..i love those strength gains

i should know if i'm getting stronger this week compared to last week... since last week was the first time i have maxed out in 2 years... =\

chest6 is offline Banned
    i should know if i'm getting stronger this week compared to last week... since last week was the first time i have maxed out in 2 years... =\
    its not a true max out. Work up your percentages..sometimes I work up to a max triple..3 reps..sometimes I work up to a max triple and then a max single. It should go something like this for you with a max of 300.
    warm up
    225x3
    245x3
    255x3
    275x3
    285x1
    295x1
    300x1
    305x0

hopefully that's what i experience... how long are you running ur cycle for and what are your strength gains thus far?
    I think i'm gonna run it either run it at 75 mg each day for 8 weeks or bump it up to 100 mg after this week and take it until i run out of the 2nd bottle. From week 1 to week 3 i have gone up 15lbs on bb preacher curl, 20 lbs on military press and 15lbs for db bench press (that's 15 lbs on each dumbell for flat bench). You should realy start to notice it by week 2 and 3.

good i hope so...

its not a true max out. Work up your percentages..sometimes I work up to a max triple..3 reps..sometimes I work up to a max triple and then a max single. It should go something like this for you with a max of 300.
    warm up
    225x3
    245x3
    255x3
    275x3
    285x1
    295x1
    300x1
    305x0
    yeah i just might do that this week and see how i like it.

so today i did shoulders and my db press went from 75's 4x from last week to 85's 5x this week!!! i think this shit is starting to kick in. the other excersises were kickin ass too... side raises went from 35 6x, 35 6x, 40, 4x from last week to 40 6x, 45 6x, 45 5x... this stuff is niiiiiicccceeeee... =D
    my weight is at the same right now though... 207lbs... but it's all good... if i get above that then that will be the most i've ever weighed... i've never weighed more then 207 before. can't wait till tomorrow

mitch911 is offline Member
    thats impressive

yeah i'm lovin it so far man. i've been on a cutting diet for like shit man... years... and i've finally started eating like a horse and my strength is just absolutely going crazy... so here is what i'm up against... Max LMG, new work out plan (similar to west side barbell) and finally eating like a horse. i'm so excited to see what happens next week.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    yup.
    JUst wanted to know..they claim it's like Var, but what kinda sides can you have w/ E Max LMG?? Is it worth trying?

ok an update: i'm stuck at 207 at the moment... hopefully i'll break through that. i did back and bi's today. for my deads today i did 360x3, 360x3, 360x3, 410x3, 450x3, 500x1... and with my straight bar curls i did 135x3 for my last set which isn't too bad at all. atleast i don't think. i did 3 sets of 6 before hand. those lifts were the lifts that i got the most improvement on since last week. tomorrow i gotta do legs... so i'll be about puking when i walk out of that damn gym... lol

oh and my db curls are up to 65lbs!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..try not to do deadlifts and legs consecutive days..like I do deads monday and legs friday

whats the reason behind that? kuz when i do deads... i feel nothing in my legs... they don't hurt at all... ??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Squats hit lower back a bit..and thats pretty much all deads work. My lower back is sore for a good 2 days after deads.

hmmm.... i can't rly feel it in my back much to be honest... =\

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information