Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member

ECA stack coming back??

Anyone have any updates on when it is back on the shleves...i cant wait, i lost soo much weight on the old Xenadrine taking 2 pills first week than 4 pills a day the next 2 weeks and then 6 the last week.......in a month i had gone from 250 pounds to 215 pounds with minimal muscle mass loss. For now i been taking ephedrine alone with Vivarin (caffeine pills) and it has been working, but the old Xenadrine formula was the best ever...any updates would help. Thanks

BTW: just an FYI, i took a clen cycle and didnt see nearly the results i saw from the ECA stack.

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if those supps will ever really return. There is certainly no date as of now that I know of. The ban has been "lifted" but there is a lot of red tape around ephedrine that most company's aren't ready to deal with. Try adding some asprin to your stack of eph. and vivarin. Like Bayer or something. That should help too.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    how is this stack, effective??

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.*************.com/?products_id=50

http://www.*************.com/?products_id=1564

im thinking one of each in the morn, and one of each early afternoon(dont wanna take more then this cause i take creatine late afternoon so dont wanna take caffine n creatine to close together

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i dont think the old stacker, ripped fuel, xen will ever come back. your best bet is t3/clen or your own ec stack

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    Anyone have any updates on when it is back on the shleves...i cant wait, i lost soo much weight on the old Xenadrine taking 2 pills first week than 4 pills a day the next 2 weeks and then 6 the last week.......in a month i had gone from 250 pounds to 215 pounds with minimal muscle mass loss. For now i been taking ephedrine alone with Vivarin (caffeine pills) and it has been working, but the old Xenadrine formula was the best ever...any updates would help. Thanks

BTW: just an FYI, i took a clen cycle and didnt see nearly the results i saw from the ECA stack.
    No word on the horizon.

You covered the "EC" but seem to have forgotten the "A" in your stack. Adding it will improve synergy and hence your results. Use half an aspirin or a children's aspirin (81mgs).

M.

Thread Information