Using these supplements together effectively

Hey yesterday I went and bought some plain creatine monohydrate powder, find it works just fine with me but...I was their 1st customer(what are the odds) so they gave me a tub of almax glutamine powder and nitric oxide pills. I am not familiar with the two and am wondering how to effectively use all three together. I have been searching all over the net on the proper way to use this Nitric oxide but it just leads to advertisments, I have slightly familiarised myself with the glutamine and what it does but help on how to use all three together would be great. I also have mamoth protein powder, if these supplements change the way I should be taking the protein, it would be a lot of help to know if I need to take the protein powder at different times.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You don't really need the Glutamine but if you want to use it, take it before you workout. And I'd take the creatine as well as the NO about 30min before you workout.

Me again, just curious as to what the "NO" really does.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Gives a good pump, increases blood flow to exercised muscle. If you got it for free, use it. It's not terrible but don't expect any real gains from it.

Thread Information