Thread: Hows this look

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Hows this look

I am currently thinking of doing this stack, wondering if it is counterproductive, or if the supps wont mix well. im thinking of doing 200mg caffine n 25 mg of ephederine hcl(vasporo) take 1 of each, 2 times a day, take the first dose at about 8 in the morn, ntake the second dose at about 1 oclock in the after noon. Then i usually workout at about 4 in the afternoon, so after my wotkout i would be taking a standard PWO shake, with 10 grams of creatine mixed in(using the homemadecell tech link n adding 2 scoops of tasteless whry) along with this my diet will consist of about 200 grams of protein, n eat pretty clean n healthy. MY question is will the caffine n vasporo counter act the creatine. My goals arent to get hudge, n not to be a shredded up monster. Just wanna keep my fat down, look solid, n have some size. I workout with weights 3 times a week, n cardio 3 times a week. also can i take protein shake with my first dose of the vasporo n caffine, for breakfast i usually have like 4 eggs, few pieces of who grain toast, and a glass of sugar free OJ with 1 scoop of tasteless whey, is that ight?

ohh yea and pre workout i use BSN no xplode

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    No creatin and Caffine don't affect one another. BTW what your stats, 200g of protein isn't that much.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    No creatin and Caffine don't affect one another. BTW what your stats, 200g of protein isn't that much.
    don't listen to this guy... he paid admin to have that title put under his name and his ass stinks... just a heads up!

hmm. well im about 190 lbs, 6'1 kinda lanky, i know i gotta get my diet in check, j/w is this supplemtation looks ite

humbity bumpity

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Your good dude, don't listen to Justin, he hasn't had a male lover in quite some time. He gets a little on edge when thats going on.

I'd say work on your diet. You should post up you diet in the diet forum.

Thread Information