Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ergomax LMg

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member

ergomax LMg

ergo max LMG is making a short come back and CAn be preordered if you goolge e max it will show its self. that was one I relly liked. I gained about 12 -14 lbs no water weight and pct clomid 100 100 50 and kept 10 lbs. NO SIDES that I could tell, I never got my blood checked

icedudez is offline Member
    is this the same max lmg ive been talkin about for a wee bit, i heard there was slight water weight, im thinking of running it for 8 weeks then superdrol on top the last 4 weeks then pct,....how long u run if for man, anyt strength gains?

max lmg and ergo max lmg are different I would try the ergomax. In fact I plan on buying as many as possible. I would not think you sould run two oarls at the same time and 8 weeks is at least 2 weeks to much

theres a guy whos started a similar cycle already, theres a technical term that i cant quite remember but u can run max lmg n superdrol 2gether, bryan 2 knows quite a lot, how do max lmg n ergo max lmg differ , n how were ur strength gains?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Max LMG is not methylated so it can be stacked with other orals

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    lol yes thats what i meant...well said...how shit hot will it be...max lmg gains then gains from sd hopefully, put on sum serious size...what ur stats giant...

that does sound like a winner...where is bryon when you need him?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

ergomax

ergomax is supposed to be DMT. max lmg was created to stack woth ergomax. stacking ergomax and superdrol may not be a great idea..both are methylated. max lmg with superdrol should be ok...but why mess with a good thing. stacking things and taking more of somethign isnt always better. superdrol gives great dry gains....stacking with max lmg may interfer with this....all depends on your goals i guess.

bryan2 is probrably more knowledgable on this though.

hmm well my goals r to be as big as possible without using roids just yet...,lol...

lol yes thats what i meant...well said...how shit hot will it be...max lmg gains then gains from sd hopefully, put on sum serious size...what ur stats giant...
    I'll let you know how its works out, right now stacking Prostanozol w/ Max LMG then dropping the Prostanozol, adding SD then adding back the Prostanozol for the last 3 weeks.

but why mess with a good thing. stacking things and taking more of somethign isnt always better. superdrol gives great dry gains....stacking with max lmg may interfer with this....all depends on your goals i guess.
    You def bring up a good point but I read a post from an ALRI rep that Prostanozol and Max LMG have a good synergisitic effect. Plus I think the same can be said for aas, many are stacked to create synergy between the different comounds. I guess I'll be the guniea pig!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    GQ got it best.

Max gains are nice but not as dry as ergo or SD

ergo will give you Super libido but tends to be more dirty(as in androgenic ) than SD does.

Ive never tried Ergo yet and prolly wont because i tend to be sensative to androgenic sides

By the way ice I started yesterday I am currently 215 about 14% BF....Looking to do basically a body recomp here....My cals will be at about maitnence, throughout and I'll be upping the carbs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My bro's been on this sh!t for months...Seen great results.

Just to let everyone know it is methylated so people sjould be cautious

Just to let everyone know it is methylated so people sjould be cautious
    You're 100% right Ergomax LMG is methylated, however their more recent product Max LMG is not and their new Product Elephant Max will be the un-methylated version of Ergomax. Just a heads up!

You're 100% right Ergomax LMG is methylated, however their more recent product Max LMG is not and their new Product Elephant Max will be the un-methylated version of Ergomax. Just a heads up!
    I read somewhere that if ergomax is not methylated it isnt active so elephant max will have to be watched first imo

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    so could one create/keep more gains(after PCT) stacking Max LMG and SD together..rather than taking SD alone, or Max LMG alone? I want to do SD soon so I can increase my strength to get the best box squat and bench by the time my team test out in the weightroom in about 6 weeks. If i get it, ill get 50$ and a Best Buy gift certificate!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    so could one create/keep more gains(after PCT) stacking Max LMG and SD together..rather than taking SD alone, or Max LMG alone? I want to do SD soon so I can increase my strength to get the best box squat and bench by the time my team test out in the weightroom in about 6 weeks. If i get it, ill get 50$ and a Best Buy gift certificate!!

NO different chemicals with different effects you could take a million different roids or just one and have different effects with each individual cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    NO different chemicals with different effects you could take a million different roids or just one and have different effects with each individual cycle.
    but thnk if u did max lmg for 8 weeks the 1st 4 on its own then the last 4 with sd ud hav the first 4 weeks gains + sd gains?

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    but thnk if u did max lmg for 8 weeks the 1st 4 on its own then the last 4 with sd ud hav the first 4 weeks gains + sd gains?

Sounds like fun lol

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    hmmm, which do yall prefer on their own?

From what ive read on here...most people say you'll get better results from SD alone then you would get from Max LMG..but thats onyl from what ive read....depends on your traing, diet, rest, and well you respond to the chemical. But one other question i have is How long after discountinued use of SD or Max LMG is it detectable to a test?

B to the U to the M to the P

is nolva needed thru-ought max lmg

is nolva needed thru-ought max lmg
    All these answers can be found at the manufacturers web site, search ALRI and you'll find it. Max LMG should not convert to estrogen, so no.

All these answers can be found at the manufacturers web site, search ALRI and you'll find it. Max LMG should not convert to estrogen, so no.
    had a wee look at the website, the testimonials r funny,

Yeah I'm sure they are blown way outta proportion but search the web a little bit and you can find alot of people logs with various "supplements"

do u thnk itd be a gd idea to run max lmg for 8 weeks and sd for the last 4, 8weeks aint too long?

That's what I'm doing and throwin SD in there for 3 weeks, I don't think you need 4. From what I've read gains tend to subside by after 3 weeks. Although everyone is different, 4 could be better. But I'd rather be a little less harsh on the liver.

howsv the cycle coming along giantz11? gains so far...?

So far things are coming along quite nicely....I'm up about 4-5 lbs, mostly glycogen/water I'm sure but I have been going up in strength very very nicely. Since I've been cutting for a while previous to this I had not seen my strength go anywhere basically. Past few days all lifts have been up, I would say drastically! Looking to really get the ball rollin this week. I'll be sure update!
    Last edited by Giantz11; 07-18-2005 at 01:51 PM.

So far things are coming along quite nicely....I'm up about 4-5 lbs, mostly glycogen/water I'm sure but I have been going up in strength very very nicely. Since I've been cutting for a while previous to this I had not seen my strength go anywhere basically. Past few days all lifts have been up, I would say drastically! Looking to really get the ball rollin this week. I'll be sure update!
    how longs that been? i doubt its all water !!...

Its only been a little over a week, Wed will mark 2 weeks. Maybe its not all water but I'm not dumb enough to believe its all LBM!

Its only been a little over a week, Wed will mark 2 weeks. Maybe its not all water but I'm not dumb enough to believe its all LBM!
    lol yeah ur right, on sd i gained about 2-3lbs in my 1st week tho lbm, i kno itsa nt sd but its a comparison

I can't wait till I throw SD into the mix....I feel like Max LMG has made me gain a tad bit of water. I'm not seeing the veins in my arms like I was before. No worries though, SD will dry my ass out and we'll be ready to rock.

if one is using max lmg & SD togehter does that mean itll only be dry gains, and no water gains on max...

I'm just thinking that the SD and it durietic properties will help shed some of that water.

I'm just thinking that the SD and it durietic properties will help shed some of that water.
    hopefully so...do u check ur weight once weekly, thus avoiding frustrating fluctuation?

I check whenever I'm in the gym, don't care about flucuations and don't really care about weight, just care about the mirror. Thats where you see the gains. Scale means nothing to me.

mitch911 is offline Member
    hey giantz can u give an update on that cycle u ran with some resutls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information