Joker13 is offline New Member

Clen, ECA Cycle Check

Hey Guys I've been reading about this for a few weeks now and I decided that I want to do it. I am doing this with a good diet and cardioand, would just like to make sure that I read and understood it all correctly. This is what I plan on doing:

Weeks 1-2
    Clen (Got from ARR) - Starting with one Squirt and increasing one each day until 5 a day is reached
    Taurine (Got from ARR)- one tab a day

Weeks 3-4 (This stack 2-3 times a day)
    Vasopro (25mg of Ephedrine HCI)(Got from ASN)
    PROLAB Caffeine (200 Mg)(Got from ASN)
    Asprin (81mg)

Ok thats it, does that look correct?
    And how long would this be appropriate to take.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Just run the Clen for 4 weeks. ECA down regualted Beta-2 receptors as well so there's not point to cycle both. Take Benadryl starting week 3 that will help you extend the use of the clen. Read hooker's profile in the steroid profiles section.

Ok so I am not gonna do the ECA Stack. Is all my other dosages correct though, I am talking mainly about the one squirt a day and the increase of one each day. Also should I just use regular Benadryl or do I need a specific kind. Sorry for all the questions I am just nervous about doing this.
    Thanks

Anybody???

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Not sure what how much one squit is. But Work your way up to around 100mcg and see how you feel.

chest6 is offline Banned
    one squirt is 20mcg...so work your way to 5 a day like you said. I got some like a month ago and I'll be starting next Monday to go at a 6 week run..

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    id never used clen 6 weeks straight. or two even. i dont buy into the benadryl, ive tried it myself with no noticeable difference. id go one week on, one week off.

Ok guys thanks for the info.

sworth23 is offline Female Member
    Okay, I'm reading through all the threads here and I am even more confused. I am getting ready to start using Clen and I have never heard anything about benedryl - what exactly does that do. Also does anyone know Clen's affect on urinalysis testing - will it show up? I hope that does not sound like a naive' question but I am new to all this and trying to do my best to research it all.

Thread Information