Korvin is offline New Member

Question Protein, Maltodextrin, Probiotics and more. Info please??

Protein: I would like to find a powder (flavoured or non) with a high protein amount per scoop. (I am tired of seeing 16 grams of protein a scoop and crap like that.) I would also like to get a fast and slow digested protein. Example: slow would have Casein. (Whey isolate preffered. I do not want concentrate. Yes I understand food has better protein and yaddah yaddah.)

Maltodextrin: I would like to find a high quality powder, any advice?

Probiotics: Looking for this in a pill or powder form (whichever is better) Any advice on a good source to find high quality? And what strength should I get? 2,4,8,19 billion?

Guarana: Better than caffeine? Less harmful? What are the benefits?

catechin(green tea extract): Something I should think about adding to my sup list? Hear it's a possible fat burner. True?

Creatine Manohydrate: (please only recomendations of Creatine Manohydrate powder. I will not use serum or antyhing else)

This is my creatine loading and sustance routine. Look good?
    Creatine loading phase: 10g per day as 5gx2 for 5 days () 5g per day for 5 days () 3g per day for 7 days
    Creatine maintenance phase: 2g per day for 5 weeks. (Off cycle for a short while then back to loading)

Glutamine: Heard a lot of differant stories about Glutamine. Some say take huge ammounts of it, some say it is worthless. Anyone had good effects with it?

Muscle Milk: I've seen muscle milk at GNC. It's said to be this amazing powder that gives you the perfect blend on proteins and 18g of "good" fats. Anyone experiance good things with this item? Is it worth looking into and adding to my list?

Are there items that I have not mentioned here that are worth looking into? I've done some research, and have some write ups about these items... But I wanted to check a few places like this and see if I can find some pros that know what they are talking about, and who can give some good advice about these and other products. (Oh, and I don't want to spend a fortune, just like everyone else right?)

Korvin is offline New Member
    Wow, a day and no responses? No one has anything to say about these items??

Thread Information