Thread: mothers milk?

hawk#153 is offline New Member

mothers milk?

This may sound sick or be a dumb question....Has anyone heard or tried drinking natural mothers milk? It seems to help babys grow and many companys are trying to mimic the ingredients. If so, what would be the advantages(if any) or dis-advantages.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    how in the world would you plan on doing this?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    he he i can see this guy on most wanted - help us catch this serial nipple sucker!

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum

Quote Originally Posted by hawk#153
    This may sound sick or be a dumb question....Has anyone heard or tried drinking natural mothers milk? It seems to help babys grow and many companys are trying to mimic the ingredients. If so, what would be the advantages(if any) or dis-advantages.
    it helps babies grow because it has a high protein and FAT content. Its easily digested and contains immune enhancing nutrients and protein fractions.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT IT WILL PROVIDE AN ADULT WITH ANY SPECIAL GROWTH BENEFITS.

its a good qaulity protein, with a high fat content, and might have some immunostimulatory effects in adults..

IMHO there are likely some social precepts that such consumption would violate, with little benefit to the "drinker". Though that should not be considered a bar to the practice, merely something to consider. Along with possible psychological impacts on the "donor" and/or impacts on your relationship with donor.

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    "alright honey with your downtime i'm gonna need you to fill this beaker with your tittie milk"

Good luck with that.

hawk#153 is offline New Member
    LOL ! i was just wondering ....thanks for the entertaining replies,you guys are funny.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    lol i think u should talk with the guy in the anabolic forum who was drinkin his own urine

singern is offline Banned
    What about baby formula, should be as close as you can get to the real thing...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought about it before.

Using the breastmilk produced within the first 72 hours after childbirth...as it'd contain insulin -like growth factors and immunoglobins (i.e. it'd akin to colostrum)...etc

It wouldn't work tho...the growth factors would be destroyed in the digestive track.

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    This question should be in the classics forum....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    he he i can see this guy on most wanted - help us catch this serial nipple sucker!

LMAO

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    when the titty fairy comes after bassette's been pregnant for a while.. yea freakin ha
    nothing better. the only problem is fighting that little baby for a nipple.. damn she's strong...LOL

Impitious is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like Bovine Colostrum...

Everything that I've ever heard on it has said that there isn't enough research on it to prove that it was good.

But, I did some research to learn more about it and the general idea is that a person looking for anabolic gains would have to consume roughly 60g of it. Basically it's for an a newborns stomach and system and if you don't consume enough of it, it just gets digested and passed through our stomachs.

Something interesting that I read claimed that for the amount of money that you would spend per serving of Colostrum, if you spent that much on Whey Protein, you would see more gains with the protein supplement.

Thread Information