Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Best Creatine on the Market

I need some strength gains right now- I'm in a real slump. Which do you think is the best, without the bloat and water retention? Celltech (and I know you guys hate them) is the only creatine I have ever noticed actual strength gain and muscle fullness with...but bloated the shit outta me and fucked my stomach up everytime I drank it. I know it's over priced, so does anyone know a better brand that you have actually noticed working? Thanks..

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I buy the cheapest bulk micronized creatine. Celltech is outrageous for what it is. Check out www.allsportsnutrition.com They have great prices. Creatine bloats me as well, but that's to be expected. Try taking it with a juice, gatorade, etc. And make sure to drink A LOT of water throughout the day!!!!!

NightOp is offline Member
    do a search by user name and find my post about pre/post workout creatine and transports... read what I do with creatine, it has been working great.... I use it 2 weeks on , 2-3 weeks off..

Antonio is offline New Member
    Go with prolab creatine.

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    TRY SOME EAS BETA

hey man i have used muscle tech and it works 4 me .. 4 months on and 2 months off works great.. peace

tanto is offline Junior Member
    i use prolab crea pure and mix it with dextrose .i buy all ingridients separetly and mix it myself.this way you dont have to consume 70-80 grams of sugar when cutting,you yust put less dex in mix.another think is in those premixed brands how do you know what you're getting out of let's 3 scoops of cell-tech,there is a bunch of other stuff in there wich are useless ,artifical flavoring,coloring ,ala in dosage 50-100mg

Polynomstapler is offline New Member
    Have you heard 'bout Creavitargo? I don't know if it's already being sold in the US.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    go with a vitamin shoppe brand one....or any other generic...dont waste money on the big brands its all the same crap

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I use celltech after a workout, it expensive but it works for me. And No I'm not under contract

maximized is offline Junior Member
    You ever tried or heard about that TRAC creatine?? I just finished it and it worked pretty good. It has 0g sugar in it. I dont have it with me or id read off what it has. its "timed release argenine creatine". Also, there are ads in this month's muscular development if you wanna look at it. Its brand new, just came out. Kinda pricy though. but i didnt get any bloat, had some great workouts and good str increases...

-max

instynct999 is offline Junior Member

Creatine

JUST DO NOT BUY IT IN WATER SUSPENSION (LIQUID)

i sell Creatine (200 Micro mesh) for $17/kilogram (i believ that is the cheapest around)

also sell ALA in powder form you can add a 1/4 tsp (about 250mg) to your Creatine serving for max absorption --Cell Tech i think uses 200mg

[email protected]

Thread Information