peace_frog is offline Associate Member

What to stack with L-Dopa

I have some carbi-levodopa and I was wondering what supplements you would recomend for a stack. Ive always read to take some kind of test with a GH booster, but im not sure what would be best for a stack. I dont have access to any real test. The pills are Carbidopa and Levodopa 25/100. Ive read up on life extention stuff whichs covered some on l-dopa and gh release. But cant find good info. when it comes to bodybuilding. Everything i look for turns up GH releasing supplements(maca).

Looking for a few VETs oppinions and ideas. Maybe someone knows some links to other boards this may have been covered on.

so many members, so little info for this aye? I guess some of you know-it-alls needs to brush up....JK. Im still looking around myself.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    any sort of small increase in GH will have minimal results on body comp. Exogenous GH on its own without androgens does not yield great results. I wouldnt worry too much about what to stack with it.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    You could give Arginine at 9 grams, plus Glutamine at 4-5 grams and Ornithin at 3 grams a try.

-all on empty stomach and befor bed.

If you do, tell us the results please, I´m curious and got no money to try this stack out myself.;-)

Or forget about all aboves and stick with hydrolized essential amino acids with same regime as described @ 15-25g per oral.
    Last edited by NewBreed; 11-09-2005 at 05:48 AM.

ThePump is offline Member
    you could take 2000mg of niacin... not the flush free niacin, but the reg niacin... yea yea that's right.. stack it with that... let us know how you feel after the first 30min... good luck...

I already have granulated moose balls on the way that i ordered, so i should be all set. Thanx anyways

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    you could take 2000mg of niacin... not the flush free niacin, but the reg niacin... yea yea that's right.. stack it with that... let us know how you feel after the first 30min... good luck...
    Did I notice some ironie with that one?

Thread Information