Thread: Halodrol 50

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member

Halodrol 50

Any info on this??? It by Gaspari.

CHANGELING is offline New Member
    Yes there is some interesting news on this. It is a steroid ! It is the 3 -hydroxyl variant of Oral Turinabol . 4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

It is a metabolite of OT. NOt sure how they got around the law but they did. Probably see OT like gains. Probably use it for 6 weeks wioth little worry. Probably stack it with test, EQ or nandrolone .

Be gone before ya know it. Probably!

so i should take two boxes instead of the advised one??? cuz the guy at my supp store said to take one....

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    If the compound has been altered from an original, even slightly, I'm not sure it can be assumed it will behave the same as the original. Interesting, none the less, to see what this will produce.

Quote Originally Posted by qw1ck2
    so i should take two boxes instead of the advised one??? cuz the guy at my supp store said to take one....
    Follow the directions!

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    If the compound has been altered from an original, even slightly, I'm not sure it can be assumed it will behave the same as the original. Interesting, none the less, to see what this will produce.
    Agreed! It is the metabolite. So I figured it would give similar results.

Kind of like a reverse pro hormone. This would be a post hormone!

im not takn it till i see results from my peers lol

right now im on superdrol, how long should i wait till i take the halodrol???

there is no safety or toxicity data on this compound. Things to consider before using. there are tens of thousands of steroids , only a very few made it to market mostly for toxicity reasons.

...lol still a little lost on when to take the halodrol after the superdrol

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're not going to get bloodwork done, then: Time off = time on+PCT

So if you're using SD for a month and PCT takes you a month (just for the ex) then you would wait at least 2 months after PCT before starting anything.

fL

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    will all of you please start halodrol 50 so i can see if you die or need organ transplants before i think about it..

haha ya, if u dont dont mind waiting till the end of december... but by then it will probably be off the market =/

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    there is no safety or toxicity data on this compound. Things to consider before using. there are tens of thousands of steroids, only a very few made it to market mostly for toxicity reasons.

I'd watch out for this product because of the above reason.

Something with no research done on it sounds like a lot of risk for a few pounds.
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-07-2005 at 09:19 PM.

i know, but hopefully by the time im ready to take it, there will be more info on it

copenhagen is offline Member
    from what i have read, Gaspari had 3 beta testers for halodrol 50. One subject gained 12lbs(50mg) the other gained 20lbs(took 100mg per day) and the last gained 33lbs.(50mg) (apparently the last guy had never touched any type of legal/non legal substances) the write up showed lipid profiles and liver values.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    from what i have read, Gaspari had 3 beta testers for halodrol 50. One subject gained 12lbs(50mg) the other gained 20lbs(took 100mg per day) and the last gained 33lbs.(50mg) (apparently the last guy had never touched any type of legal/non legal substances) the write up showed lipid profiles and liver values.
    Wish they would have selected more than 3 betas. Those results seem rather "good". I'm not even sure you'd get those results from OT which is the compound htey claim it is related to. What did they lipid and liver values look like?

33 lbs...what was in his water???

33lbs... if true... you cant hide that... i dont think the "im just taking creatine" line would work..lol.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    unless it was Cell Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    if you actually beleive those figures and data, there is some ocean front property in oklahoma you might be interested in

33lbs in 28 days- teeheehee.

whats even more offensive
    "Subject 3 was 5'8" and 175 pounds"

now arguably its "possible with SEVERE overfeeding 10,000 cals/day+" that a 33lb gain of mostly fat and water could be achieved (though with that starting mass... unlikely).

though their claiming its not aromatic-- so unless its a super potent progestin, even the water gain of that amount is hard to believe.(in that overfeeding bloating scenario- of minimal possibility-- laid out)

btw- not saying that its not going to be an effective androgen just debunking the rediculous claims, superdrol and its clones are also effective, but at what risk of sides??? and potential hepatic issues?

here is the lab work from what i read.(this is the first tester,he was a 34yr old male 6'3 and weighed 222lb. after the 28 day cycle he weighed 234. (bodyfat was not measured)

Labs Before

ALT 45 IU/L
    AST 31 IU/L

Cholesterol 182 mg/dL
    Triglyceride 140 mg/dL
    HDL 36 mg/dL

Labs on Day 28

ALT 64 IU/L
    AST 40 IU/L

Cholesterol 196 mg/dL
    Triglyceride 166 mg/dL
    HDL 23 mg/dL

ThePump is offline Member
    did it say whether or not he was supplementing with anything else or not? something to help his lipids??

thats the one thing i am concerned about, they said nothin about lipid help or any other supps like- ryr,ffn,hb,mt. from what i have seen on blkntrn gaspari is "reccomending" taking novadex xt with the h-50. It would be awsome if the guys did not supplement for lipid and liver. this would lead me to beleive that this product might be ok when coupled with protective measures

I wouldn't go as far to say that numbers aren't exactly accurate..... however one study, on such a limited number of subjects, released by Gaspari none the less, just isn't enough to deem this compound safe.
    Those numbers sound like the classic T.V. add to make money at home while sitting on your ass. "Sarah made $4,000 dollars in just 12 days. Bill made $15,000 in 22 days, and Jerry made an outstanding $47,000 dollars in just 28 days!!!!!"
    33 pounds in 28 days??
    hmmmm.

i agree with you bro, i was just stating what i read. There will have to be more than 3 people test it b4 i put my body through it. Guess we just need to go to rich's house and ask him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    I wouldn't go as far to say that numbers aren't exactly accurate.....

study

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    study
    Exactly

so is anyone HERE going to do it and keep a journal, and then get bloodwork??

i am but, not till the end of december =/

ThePump is offline Member
    sounds like you two don't have the sack to do it yourself without any reviews... what makes you think that one of us are going to do that? why don't you get "your" blood work done and keep a journal?? now that sounds like an idea to me

Thread Information