24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Pre and post workout vitamins

I was at the guy and gave a spot to this gut in his 30s or so and after the workout he started talking to me about whatever and then he mentioned supplements. He says he take vitamins before his workout. He said he takes down a multi-vitamin, tyrosine, ginseng, and calcium supps and after he takes green tea, vit C and E b/c they are antitoxins. what do you think, the guy was pretty big and seemed to know his stuff about gym/dieting so I was just curious to know

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i take a multi-vitamin & vitamin c ED and usually some green tea along with several other supps. but I don't nessesarily take them right before i work out or anything. I've usually got plenty of energy for the gym though without the ginseng and whatnot but i'm sure it wouldn't hurt. but remember you don't wanna take too much of a fat-soluble vitamin. i don't remember all of them off the top of my head but i know vit E is one....

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i take a multi-vitamin & vitamin c ED and usually some green tea along with several other supps. but I don't nessesarily take them right before i work out or anything. I've usually got plenty of energy for the gym though without the ginseng and whatnot but i'm sure it wouldn't hurt. but remember you don't wanna take too much of a fat-soluble vitamin. i don't remember all of them off the top of my head but i know vit E is one....

A,D,E,K

Thread Information