atxrebelatx is offline New Member

Help these stats!!

Alright, I need some help. I am 6'1" tall, 205lbs., 18y.o., and about 17%b.f. . I am not new to lifting, but I'd say my research on it is. Throughout high school, I lifted for football and never saw the gains some of my peers were. My goal is to cut my body fat percentage down to under or around 10%, and get the muscle mass I have never been able to show off for this spring break (appr. 4 months). I would like some advice on supplements, dieting, and workout cycles that are appropriate for my stats listed above and what I would like to accomplish. Thanks.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    First things first go to the diet section and get your diet in check, all the supps you;ll need is a protein powder and some vitmains!

atxrebelatx is offline New Member
    If protein and vitamins will get the job done, along with the diet, what types of protein would you recommend. I have a full tub of Nitro-Tech that I got for free along with Nitro-Tech nighttime. I know these products are a bit overpriced, but are they adequate for gaining muscle? When I run out, I'd like something cheaper. I'll check post on the diet forum. Thanks for the reply.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah you'll find cheaper elsewhere, but for now thats totally fine!

Thread Information