cmax is offline Associate Member

Transdermal Fat Burners

What do you all think is the best transdermal fat burner for removing stubborn fat deposits? Has anyone had more success with one of these than with anything else?

(1) Avant Labs - Lipoderm-ULTRA (Yohimbine, Lecithin, Sesamin, Caffeine, Octopamine, Synephrine HCl, ALCAR, and Ascorbyl Palmitate).

(2) Ergopharm - Skulpt (Yohimbine, octopamine, theophyllamine, estrogen suppression complex (3,6,17-androstenetrione, 4-hydroxyandrostenendione),
    Dimethysulfoxide, usp grade, 2-propanol, water, menthol, para-aminobenzioc acid, sodium metabisuffite.

Skulpt seems like it would work well because it contains 6-oxo to combat estrogenic fat and DMSO for superior skin penetration.

(3) DermaBolics - Metacort (Androstenetrione 100 mg* and
    7-OXO-DHEA 100 mg*)

(4) Legal Gear - Lipoburn (DHEA, Yohimbine, Caffeine, Octopamine, Nicotinic Acid, Synephrine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine)

(5) Yohimburn- (ALOE, DISTILLED WATER, GLYCERIN, JAPANESE PEPPERMINT OIL, YOHIMBINE HCL USP, CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS USP, POTASSIUM)

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    1 and 5 are the only proven formulas. Skulpt hasnt panned out. Id go with Avant Labs, but I am biased.

singern is offline Banned
    The only one I tried was Sculpt.
    The smell was overwhelming, I couldnt stand it so had to return the bottle to GNC.

Thread Information