skylyn is offline Female Member

Help with supplements!!

Okay I'm new to this my husband actually is the one that got me started reading this board now I'm on it all the time. But we both just started working out about 2 months ago I got him a bowflex and he started seeing very good results and I seen a few but not many we already asked Tobey about our diet. Now what I'd like to know is what type of supplements are the best for losing fat. Its like we are at a stand still now with losing fat. We were taking Hydroxycut but it doesn't seem to be helping to much I already quit taking it for the 2 week break though. I may be going to cancun in Oct. for a really big event and I'd like to lose 15 lbs. by then. Thanks for any suggestions

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Cardio, good workout routine, and a clean diet. Hydroxycut won't take off the weight unless you eat properly. There is no supplement that will magically shed the pounds. Drink a lot of water too.....and welcome to AR!!!!

Lobsterboy is offline New Member
    Yep! gotta change your diet habbits,
    After 2 months training you should not yet use a supplement, if you havent lossed fat and you didn't excercised before there's something wrong with your training- and/or nutritionplan.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Like Neo said-proper diet and training. You can try Xenadrine if Hydroxycut ain't doing it for you. Cut back on carb big time! Try and do some cardio in the morning when you wake up and possibly in the afternoon as well if you're in a hurry to lose weight.

No carbs and lots of cardio. Try to eat 4-5 times a day but make them small meals. Just enough so you're not hungry but not full. Good luck.

Thanks for the info but my diet is the hardest part because I love my junk food a lot! But I was doing good until tonight and I just ate like 4 candy bars today plus donuts! I feel like shit now but we went out and walked. But again thanks for the info guys!!!

skye

Neo
    Originally posted by skylyn
    Thanks for the info but my diet is the hardest part because I love my junk food a lot! But I was doing good until tonight and I just ate like 4 candy bars today plus donuts! I feel like shit now but we went out and walked. But again thanks for the info guys!!!

skye
    No worries....it's ok to have a cheat day! Just not 7 cheat days!!!!

So just how many cheat days is okay then because I've been having just one and that's usually sunday! I wish every day could be cheat day!!!

Neo
    One cheat day!!!! ....c'est la vie....

2tuff4you is offline New Member

Unhappy i hate to say it....

but if you are already thinking about cheat days..you are not going to lose that 15 lbs that you want to..even if you do lose it...you are going to have one hell of a gard time keeping it off. Have some will power...GOOD LUCK!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You have to stay on a diet and give hydroxycut a chance. I lost 65pds on hydroxycut in a year and that was the old formula, now they have the new formula that suppose to be even better!

Thread Information