gocards1 is offline New Member

Best Creatine???

I am currently cutting weight. I plan on starting to add creatine and start a weight lifting program in about a month or so. I want something that will not put any excess weight on. Any suggestions. I started at 245lbs, now at 225lbs and once I get to 190-200lbs Im lifting. Let me know guys.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    heres the thing, and im not an expert on this, so someone is gonna have to back me up here. Whether ur cutting, gaining, or maintaining you should always have proper PWO nutrition. Which is about 75 grams of carbs/dex and about 50 grams of protein. Witht this is mind, i am going to reccomend the homemade cell-tech, for a few reasons
    1. It meets all the requirments for PWO nutrition, everything in one shake, easy as that, and it is proven to work
    2. It taste great, so u wont dread dread drinking it everyday, dont forget its only gonan work if u take it consitantly, so if u hate it its not a good idea to make it an everyday thing,eventually ull give up on it.
    now witht he homemade cell-tech(or if u have the money just go buy it) you will have to add 2 scoops of tasteless whey protein, it relly is tasteless, n u can find it newhere, its pretty cheap.
    the only thing u might wanna look into is some people get a "bloat" when they use mono creatine, me personally i dont, so it is fine for me even while cutting. You can find the link for the HOMEMADE CELL TECH bye going to yahoo and searching HOMEMADE CELL TECH , its the first link that comes up. And the protein u can just go to t r u e protein . com and get the cheapest stuff they got. Hope this helps you out, ive used this before, and know tons of people who have also, and it def works

gocards1 is offline New Member

bump

bump

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    cell tech sucks, many other products out there, Noexplode and satur8 are def. a better option..

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i use no xplode pre workout, n the homemade cell-tech afterwards, like i said the homemade stuff is awsome, ull see great gains in size n strength, the board is prob split 50/50 of people who like CEE to mono creatine, its a personal pref. Me i dont bloat or get flabby when i use mono, so i use it because u get bigger using mono. The reason alot of people liek CEE is because the mono bloats them n some lose that really defined look. i use 2 scoops of NO xplode 20 mins before my workouts(only on days i use weights) n the homemade cell tech as my pwo, n on days i dont lift i take it early in the day so i burn off the extra carbs

Thread Information