Papi93 is offline AR VET

Activate by Designer Supplements/Arimidex

Has anyone used Activate by Designer Supplements in conjunction with Arimidex ? If so, what was your experience? These were recommended to raise natural test levels to high normal. They are supposed to be superior to using tribulus or tongkat ali. Thanks!

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I've taken Activate along with Gaspari's Novedex XT and had awesome results. As a matter of fact, I just ordered some more Activate and I'm going to do an 8 week cycle of it w/ Novedex XT as soon as it gets here, which should be in a couple of days. It is good shit, man. In my experience, this combo is way better than any trib product, but I have never used tongkat ali. I'd say give it a try man, you'll probably like it.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    im going to be using activate soon as well.I flipped a coin between that and tongkat ali since they do the same thing. Im gonna put it with trib, tamox, letro. Should be interesting. I really think this is the only way to use these products fo real results. I figure since trib is proven to raise test, i might as well use a SHBG blocker since test is only as good as its free percentage. People who dont get results with trib might be ppl with higher SHBG. Also, i figure if i raise it and free it up it def gona aromatize, so i better add letro and tamox to keep it all testosterone . Trib can raise estrogen percentages high and some people get itchy nips from it.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    trib isnt actualli proven to raise test if u read bryans post and some other posts. Personally i wudnt take substances such as letro, arimidex and nolva at high doses for long periods of time, becoz its unjustified and will wreak havoc with ur lipid profile. But if u gona do it neway, make sure ur getting plenty of efas.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Also if u r gona take an anti e, take arimidex or letro, becoz they are superior to nolva for the use ur looking for.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yes you need an AI like letro adex or the legal ATD stuff

nolva is a serm and acts differently

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    yes you need an AI like letro adex or the legal ATD stuff

nolva is a serm and acts differently
    originally i was gonna use just letro but its hard on cholesterol, so I decided i'd throw in nolvadex to to help out since nolvadex is good for cholsterol.So i figred a litte of both would be best. Looking back i should have just used arimidex but i forgot about that.
    It doesnt matter, i dont anticipate a problem. I know many havent done what im gonna do so, whatever happens happens. My only concern though is that i might limit estrogen too much negating its anabolic properties, but at least ill look hard as hell.

And what do you mean trib hasnt been proven? Sopharma did studies, and the results were that it caused after 5 days of 750mg per day, 70% increase in LH, 40% increase in testosterone , and 80%increaese estrodiol in healthy men. That estro level is why im throwin in the anti e's.

diesel55 is offline New Member

Designer Supps

anyone know where to get these supplements by designer. he is all sold out on designersupps.com?

That's the only place to get activate.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    I've used gaspari's novadex xt, for 3 weeks after running nolva/clomid for 3 weeks, I recovered faster than when I ran hcg .

Ginko, how much weight did your combo give you? or strengh gains?

Oh, and i deided to go with tongkat instead cuz i found a site where i can get 72 redkat pills for 20 bucks. Much better than 80 pills for 33 bucks.

Also, if i was just using Activate, or tongkat by itself with out trib, i wouldnt bother with anti Es. Estrogen that doesnt give you bitch tits is your FRIEND. But as long as trib is in, so are the anti es. i havent seen any ;itature suggesting tongkat or stinging nettle root(Activate) causing sigmifcant estrogen peaks. Only with trib have i heard this. But if you are using the anti es for their own test stimulating properties, then that is also another route. also depends if cutting or bulking. If bulking i'd drop the anti e's.

scm007 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, where did you find that deal on the redkat anabolicboy?

I'm 4 weeks into taking an AI (novadex xt) and approximately 10 days into a combo of trib/tongkat/activate. One month ago, I was pretty cut at around 189 lbs. Right now, I am still pretty cut at 201 lbs. I've also added CEE to my mix of supps and have noticed a good increase in strength. With the activate/trib/tongkat I have noticed an increase in energy at the gym. Where I used to quit at 8 reps, for example, I can now knock out 10-12. I get an awesome pump as well.

I've got 4 weeks to go with this current batch of supps. After this, I plan on taking it easy with all this stuff, just sticking with CEE, protein, vitamins, glutamine, and efas. I'd like to be 210 lbs. in a month and so far that is looking like a realistic goal.

12 pounds is almost unheard of unless on AAS!!!

I must say to everyone activate + an AI is the SHIT!!!

how much tongat and trib are you taking???

and what are the extracts of each???

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    [QUOTE=Bryan2]12 pounds is almost unheard of unless on AAS!!!

Those results are almost comparable to Superdrol!

I cap my own tribulus and tongkat. The Tongkat is at 50:1 extract and the tribulus is 20% protodioscin, which is the highest I could find. Each cap is roughly 500mg and I take one of each about one hour before my workout and then take another dose approx one hour afterwards. So, 1g of each/per day.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by scm007
    Hey, where did you find that deal on the redkat anabolicboy?
    Over at t-nation.com.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant find activate newhere?? can anyone help me out, i was about to jump om some mono but i might do this stack first, then jump on the mono after to keep help keep gains, neway where can i find activate?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    im thinking im gonna start this in a month , wondering if i could still use NO xplode for pre workout and energy, id only be using it 3 times a week(the days i use weights) then i do cardio n abs tue thurs sat.im thinking of taking activate with either rebound XT or stacekd with glucophase xt(theres 2 pre packaged stacks on Desinger supp site, wondering what the diff is between the 2??) you thnk these stacks r worth the money??

http://store.designersupps.com/anabo...df20b01688a8a4
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 11-13-2005 at 07:23 PM.

Thread Information