AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

2 TYPES OF REDKAT!!!AH! Get the right one!

So i got some redkat at the store cuz i had to try it. it was 60 bucks for 80 caps. The bottle is white, and it was in a box.
    Each pill is lite red and each 2 pill serving contains 200mg of Pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma Longfolia.

So then i went to t nation and ordered redkat for 20 bucks a bottle! each bottle is 72 caps, 8 less than the 60 dollar bottle. Great deal.
    I thought that was the only difference other than the bottles being clear and the pills darker....until tonight. I looked closer, and not only are the pills from the t-nation order bigger and more blood colored red, they contain more shit! 750mg in not 2 pills, BUT ONE!
    The ingrediants say luaroyl macrogol-32 glycerides,propylene glycol monocaprylate, BIOTEST Nano Dispersed Gel Extract of Eurycoma longfolia, Sclaremax(propriatary sclareolide)

Totally different. Anyone notice this?
    Im not sure which is better. On one hand the more expensive one has pharamceuticle grade tongkat. on the other, the cheaper one has nano dispersed gel plus more overall all ingrediant. However, with the cheaper stuff, you dont know how much is tongkat, and how much is other stuff. But even still, 750mg for one pill is alot more, so taking 2 pills would be 1500mg, as apossed to 200mg. I would think there is at least 200 of those 1500mg as tongkat.
    I will have to call biotest about this.
    If anyone has any info on this please share.
    peace.

DoubleMint is offline New Member
    What's the reccommended serving size for the Biotest stuff ?? I am debating on getting some as well, I was thinking abouts stacking it with Gaspari's Novedex XT.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    So i got some redkat at the store cuz i had to try it. it was 60 bucks for 80 caps. The bottle is white, and it was in a box.
    Each pill is lite red and each 2 pill serving contains 200mg of Pharmaceutical grade Eurycoma Longfolia.

So then i went to t nation and ordered redkat for 20 bucks a bottle! each bottle is 72 caps, 8 less than the 60 dollar bottle. Great deal.
    I thought that was the only difference other than the bottles being clear and the pills darker....until tonight. I looked closer, and not only are the pills from the t-nation order bigger and more blood colored red, they contain more shit! 750mg in not 2 pills, BUT ONE!
    The ingrediants say luaroyl macrogol-32 glycerides,propylene glycol monocaprylate, BIOTEST Nano Dispersed Gel Extract of Eurycoma longfolia, Sclaremax(propriatary sclareolide)

Totally different. Anyone notice this?
    Im not sure which is better. On one hand the more expensive one has pharamceuticle grade tongkat. on the other, the cheaper one has nano dispersed gel plus more overall all ingrediant. However, with the cheaper stuff, you dont know how much is tongkat, and how much is other stuff. But even still, 750mg for one pill is alot more, so taking 2 pills would be 1500mg, as apossed to 200mg. I would think there is at least 200 of those 1500mg as tongkat.
    I will have to call biotest about this.
    If anyone has any info on this please share.
    peace.
    I bought the Redkat from t-nation.com yesterday. I finally found your thread today. What extract ratio does the t-nation.com Redkat have (50:1?)? Does the more expensive brand have a better ratio?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleMint
    What's the reccommended serving size for the Biotest stuff ?? I am debating on getting some as well, I was thinking abouts stacking it with Gaspari's Novedex XT.
    Of the cheaper brand (at t-nation.com), you take 4 pills a day for 5 days a week.

skibo is offline New Member
    Does REDKAT work? And what does it do?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard the redkat ratio was 100:1. not sure how accurate that is.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by skibo
    Does REDKAT work? And what does it do?
    I'm looking to increase my natural test production, while I'm off-cycle. Tongkat is supposed to be superior to tribulus. I've had success with tribulus, in the past, at high doses spread throughout the day. I will be getting my bottles of Redkat soon, so I'll keep you updated on its effectiveness. It can also be used as a sexual aide.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    i heard the redkat ratio was 100:1. not sure how accurate that is.
    I was hoping it was 100:1 rather than 50:1. Anyone else?

skibo is offline New Member
    whats the whole ratio thing about?

Thread Information