Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member

E-Stane and maintaining muscle?

I am getting ready for a field op in a week and a half. The field op is going to be 30 days long. During this 30 days I will not have access to a gym, but I will be carrying a lot of weight and doing a lot of running (5 + miles a day). Along with this I will only have MREs to eat and maybe some protein bars if I pack them. I was wondering if I could run a low dose cycle of CEL E-Stane during this 30 day period to help maintain muscle. Last field op on went on lasted 2 1/2 weeks and I lost around 10lbs (probably half fat half muscle loss). I don't want to eat too many MREs ed, maybe one or two because they are really high in calories. Any suggestions??

I was thinking of doing this....

E-Stane 20/20/20/30

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

My goal all along has been to slowly build muscle and strength while burning fat. Basically I need to stay agile and in good shape, but beef up alittle at a time. I would like to use this 30 days to burn off some unwanted fat.

My stats are

6 foot
    195lbs

I've done a 4 week cycle of M-Drol and a 3 week cycle of Alpha One

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Brother run Clen /Clomid/Nolva. This will allow you to keep your muscle and will also help you lose some fat. I was in the same boat for 19 days.......I ate the shit out of some MRE's though!!!!!! If you want to keep your muscle you have to eat........

Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member
    I use ECA, you think that's all right in place of the clen ?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if ECA has the same anticatabolic properties as Clen . I know for a fact that clen helps you maintain muscle and strength while allowing you to lose fat........

Thread Information