Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Max Lmg log

chest6 is offline Banned

Max Lmg log

Ending week 2...
    weight has stayed the same..I am starting college and I havent gotten everything at the grocery store to perfect my diet.
    Thursday on bench
    335 1 time
    strength up..weight will probably go up when I get the calories I need

chest6 is offline Banned
    start week 3 day 21
    weight up to 262 from 259 previous post

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I reccomend upping the dose for the bigger guys such as yourself 75mg isnt much for you try 100 or even 125

edit: I suck at typing please dont take any offense
    Last edited by Bryan2; 08-23-2005 at 04:47 PM.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    I reccomend upping the dose for the nigger guys such as yourself 75mg isnt much for you try 100 or even 125

Are you some how saying that race plays a role is his dosing scheme????

J/K

Oh dam sorry bro didnt mean it like that at all I just suck at typing I meant BIGGER!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    you guys crack me up. That "is that you in the avatar" question really has me laughing for a long ass time.
    But in all seriousness...I think I will have enough to go 100mg for the rest of this week and 125 for week 4-6.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah you can up the dosages for sure. It rather mild, I did great with 75mg per day but thinking back i could have easily upped that.

chest6 is offline Banned
    upped to 100mg for the remainder of this week
    squated 475 today this stuff seems pretty good

chest6 is offline Banned
    265..mother of pearl and my diet hasnt really been that great..i would prolly be closer to 270 by now. Im in desperate need to cut up after this but i HATE losing strength...i guess i will have to cut up more slowly this time and take somethin to help out with maintaining my strength

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Cool Good for u dude

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    265..mother of pearl and my diet hasnt really been that great..i would prolly be closer to 270 by now. Im in desperate need to cut up after this but i HATE losing strength...i guess i will have to cut up more slowly this time and take somethin to help out with maintaining my strength

Hi, i've been following your log for a while and just bought my MAX LMG, so i assume u'r pretty satisfied it, right?

What is exactly the stuff molecule in it, cuz i don't find nuttin about it, even by googlin it?
    Thx though for posting your results, confirm me that it seems to be good stuff!
    BTW, can i stack it w/ AnabolX (Pinnacle)?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Hi, i've been following your log for a while and just bought my MAX LMG, so i assume u'r pretty satisfied it, right?

What is exactly the stuff molecule in it, cuz i don't find nuttin about it, even by googlin it?
    Thx though for posting your results, confirm me that it seems to be good stuff!
    BTW, can i stack it w/ AnabolX (Pinnacle)?
    Ya man this stuff is amazing for strength. Not really much size but thats to be expected im not really focused on a bodybuilding routine right now. Weight is definitely increasing quickly and its good stuff. Tomorrow im goin on 5 pills a day (seems like a shitload) so we will see how it goes.
    Hm but these supplements are really as clear to me as normal gear. I havent really looked into the makeup of it. But I know it is not methylated so Im gonna run it for 6 weeks.
    Not really sure what AnabolX is...havent really checked into that. There is another product that has a name similar to winstrol its like stanazol or something similar to stanozolol . I have heard that gives excellent results stacking with Max Lmg. I have done research on LMG but I really dont remember all the specifics right now.
    As far as the results they seem to give results like other orals similar to dbol . The size gains are similar to dbol but not as profound.
    Its definitely good stuff tho well worth the buy.

ThePump is offline Member
    now is this legal? or is it attainable online?

chest6 is offline Banned
    its legal..i bought it at a store near my house. I assume it is legal..I think they found a loophole...itll prolly become illegal soon

Wink Look big in your picture, Coleman!!!lol

Not really much size but thats to be expected im not really focused on a bodybuilding routine right now.
    Oh, a bit disapointed, i thought i could add some mass with it,as i'm def in a bodybuilding routine since the beginning.
    I assume that i'll get more closer to a Bber rather than a Power, as i follow a correct diet and training in consequence, but my goal is def not to Xplode bars, but Xplode muscle fibers=>Growth.
    Actually, you'll laugh at me but i'm kinda Powerbuilder: i do long, heavy sets. i don't wanna do 12 reps for a shity light ass weight!!i 8-10 reps heavy ass weights. the pump is one thing, to Xplode your fibers and grow is another....
    Keep in touch dude.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Oh, a bit disapointed, i thought i could add some mass with it,as i'm def in a bodybuilding routine since the beginning.
    I assume that i'll get more closer to a Bber rather than a Power, as i follow a correct diet and training in consequence, but my goal is def not to Xplode bars, but Xplode muscle fibers=>Growth.
    Actually, you'll laugh at me but i'm kinda Powerbuilder: i do long, heavy sets. i don't wanna do 12 reps for a shity light ass weight!!i 8-10 reps heavy ass weights. the pump is one thing, to Xplode your fibers and grow is another....
    Keep in touch dude.
    oh you will have some weight gains i have gained like 8-10 lbs..im saying that isnt much..but i guess it is for not even trying to put on mass..just strength

BigBadDurden is offline Banned
    I am taking Max LMG and the Prostanzanol made by ALRI since Tuesday at 75mg a day of both. I have already seen an increase in strength but I am currently cutting so I am guessing that I would see much better size and strength gains if I were to be on a bulking diet. I am also take Wired and it has ephedra in it wich is helping the fat melt off... its been only 1 week and I have droped 11 pounds... not bad at all... but I would recomend it just because you are always seeing good strength gains in the gym... oh and its not illegal (yet) so thats another bonus!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDurden
    I am taking Max LMG and the Prostanzanol made by ALRI since Tuesday at 75mg a day of both. I have already seen an increase in strength but I am currently cutting so I am guessing that I would see much better size and strength gains if I were to be on a bulking diet.
    What's your mind on Prostanozol, cuz i feel like it's kinda overhyped and i dunno if i'm ready to put 40€ (ya i'm french, so customs dry my wallet out) in something i'm not sure of what the results will be..
    About MAX LMG i heard many guys very satisfied with da shit, but prostanozol, simle fact that it claims to be a legal- non alkaloid Winstrol , first thing i think is "another crappy marketed stuff".
    For instance, i 've used every type of creatine on the market (even alpha ketoglutarate creatine) and it doesn't much do anything for me.... maybe i got used to it...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    chest u avin ne side effects? What is ur plan for pct?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    chest u avin ne side effects? What is ur plan for pct?
    hmm side effects..Im shut down a lil bit(to be expected). Oh and I will get a headache if I don't take it with food...but lately it seems not to matter much. Thats all I have noticed.
    As for pct ull prolly flame me here for not havin some nolva and clomid..but as of right now I got some ultra hotter but i am def. thinking I will need more than that with 125mg a day.

the ultra hotter will work fine as far as bringing back your hormone production but If you go with that solo id run the pct for around 6 weeks just to be sure your test levels are back to a high normal instead of just regular or the low end of the scale normal.

i was thinkin of tryin it for 4 or 6 weeks, n i was onli intendin to use rebound xt or ultra hotter, coz i was gona stay at 75mg a day. I cant b arsd with propa cycles n pct nemore, and i dont realli wana wait for gains naturally, I onli wna put on like 20 lbs lbm now then stay there, u reckon thats poss wit a coupla cycles of it?

chest6 is offline Banned
    i have one bottle...90 capsules im thinking 3 a day =30 days=4 weeks....I was thinking about looking around for tongkat and getting some

Also I was wondering when I should start up the hotter. I was thinking mid week 5 or so..since the lmg will be out of my system pretty quickly with its short half life like all orals. I figure thatll be enough time for the hotter to be flowing good.

ive got some tongkat, by scifit, first mainstream company i seen doin decent size caps of the stuff (750mg per cap, 120 caps), pretty cheap 2, i was gona stack that wit ultra hotter 4 pct if i did max lmg.

oh yeh the scifit product is calle eurycoma longifolia, not tongkat, but its the same stuff.

chest6 is offline Banned
    im at san marcos..kinna small town only vitamin store ive seen is gnc...is there any of it there

what do u think about my post above..starting it mid week 5

Yeh sounds gd, just order the stuff of the net - i duno if they have it in gnc, coz im from the uk n we dont av ne ere!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Yeh sounds gd, just order the stuff of the net - i duno if they have it in gnc, coz im from the uk n we dont av ne ere!
    good call...now i have my own mailbox so my parents arent like IS THIS STEROIDS ! so how long u think itll take

and whats a good site for it..i assume its not a hassle and shouldnt scam like gear since this stuff is legal and all..but ive never done the online thing

i sent u a pm

wot sorta weight gain u bin gettin off this stuff neway?

chest6 is offline Banned
    i started at 256..im somewhere around 270 now.

My diet hasnt been the best the last 2 weeks..college dorm food...i kinna have to eat it since its my mealplan and my parents are paying a lot for it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    another side maybe?? I have been really anti-social lately..im usually shy but not really anti-social by any means..kinna weird

i thought u sed u didnt get much weight gain from it, yet ur up like 14 pounds, thats pretty damned gd in like 3 weeks!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    a lot is fat...damn dorm food haha

lol ok fair enuf! how much u reckon i cud gain off this stuff on a 30 day cycle, if i did a clean bulk?

Id say between 5-10 pounds is do-able

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup 5-10 lbs sounds good

Question Bulking does not always mean quality gains...lol

yup 5-10 lbs sounds good
    Just wanted to have your point about Prostanozol, worth something or just well marketed pricey stuff?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Just wanted to have your point about Prostanozol, worth something or just well marketed pricey stuff?
    not sure man...just got 2 bottles of the lmg..the makeup looked better..

strength is gettin up there..squat is getting up there..bench is moving up steadily..up 30 lbs since start

chest6 is offline Banned
    strength up about 35 lbs since the start on bench..and a lot on squats as well

how many weeks u done now? how long to go?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information