R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member

Use creatine while you want to loose fat?

Hi
    I take creatine 7 grams/day.I want now to loose some fat to get a little more cuted.A month a go i have started to do cardio(medium intensity) 30 minutes /day,6 day/week.I havent loosed many fat,i loosed around 500 grams of fat(i think this is a pound) but i think this is a very small amount o fat loosed.Im begining to think that creatine block me from loosing fat,my muscles have enough energy from creatine and they dont need to transform fat in energy and thats why i cant loose major fat.I have point??Anyone can give me his opinion on this??Thanks.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say your diet needs work, I don't think creatine has that much effect when it comes to not losing fat, infact I think I have seen a few studies that say it helps in fat loss.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Pain, and yes I have seen those same reports....have 'em at the house.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    try increasing your water intake and take another look at your diet...from what I understand, creatine doesn't inhibit fat loss

R69
    Maybee my diet need work but im very carefull what i eat,i dont eat to much fat,i eat a more proteic meal in the morning prior to my work out,after my work out a meal with more carbs and in the afternoon at 6 pm is my last meal,in the evening i drink just some milk.I dont take nutritional suplements just creatine.Painintheaz or someone can give me some tips or advises?Creatine helps to loose fat?I havent heard that.How?Have a link where i can read about that?

P.S.Here is my picture posted,can someone tell me aproximatively how much BF% i have?Thanks.
    Last edited by R69; 03-18-2003 at 01:26 PM.

You don't say much about your fat intake, what does that look like, also what sources does your carbs come from?? Drinking milk in the evening can be pretty bad lot of carbs and milk has a very strong insulin effect, how much are you drinking??

Pain

I would lay off the milk in the evening. If you want it stick with it in the am. Try being more detailed in posting your diet and we can go from there.

R69
    I wake up and prior work out i eat 2 or 3 egs with a big slice of toasted bred with some ewe bladder cheese and a feew slices of not fat bacon and a cup of milk(200ml).When i come from training i eat musli(oat with dried fruits) 100 grams blended with 150 ml of milk.Betwen this meal and the last one i eat some fruits(not always),a banana and some oranges or some kiwi's or maybe an aple.My last meal of the day is at 5:30 or 6:00 pm.I always eat meat at this meal combinated with patetos(not fried) or with whatever i can combine meat.In the evening i drink 250-350 ml of milk.I dont drink soda's just mineral whater.In the weekend i drink a feew vodca's or a botle or two of wine.I dont eat chocolades or sweet cookies.In generaly thats my diet.Ok bye and i wait for some advises.(;

Not for cutting, IMO it sort of sucks for cutting. Way too much fruit for cutting, what is your daily macro make up protein, carbs, fats?? It seems like your protein is low and your carbs (sugars) are very high.

Pain

Also too much milk for cutting.

Agreed....looks like low protein, high carbs, and way too much milk.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...your diet is way off for cutting. If you really are in Romania...I spent time in the part of the world and I understand the dietary habits there are significantly different from the West. So going to a clean eating program maybe a challenge for you. However, you can at least try to modify your fat intake, like what The Pain Man and Big Texan are saying. Cut way back on all diary, milk and cheese and cut out as mauch of the fruit as you can. You need to add alternative sources of protein to your daily intake. Lean meat. I know the meat in part of the world tends to be very fatty...so be aware that what we mean be lean, means white meat chicken breast, white meat turkey breast, 98% lean red meat. Cut out processed meats like cold cuts, etc. they contain high levels of sodium and nitrates which inhibits protein synthesis.

So begin there and see how it works. Pain and Big Texan are a couple of excellent resources for you to reach out to and help you with your diet.....Good luck!!!

Thanks Rich bro,

Pain

Thanks for the compliment.....

R69
    Thanks for all the replys.I will try to change my diet but it will be hard.In Romania is hard with the food cause we dont have such a large choice of food.I think i will ad some chemistry in my diet.I will consider clen and some winstrol ,i dont have a life time to lose a feew pounds and my knowledge in nutrition is lack so i hope chemistry will help me burn a feew kilos in a short time.Bye and thanks again.
    Last edited by R69; 03-19-2003 at 04:08 PM.

R69....don't rely on the drugs to get you where you want to be. Try posting the foods you have available and lets see what we can come up with. Cause the drugs may get you to look the way you want, but without proper diet you'll never keep it.

R69
    Yes Big-Texan i know that without proper diet i will never keep what those drugs will do for me but here in my country is hard to eat.I cant aford to eat much meat because its so expensive,i cant aford to take continously protein shakes either.Here a medium salary is around 150$ and if i eat what i want i can spend 10$/day,thats 300$/month.Cant aford to do a low carb diet with a high intake of proteins.All romanains say that bodybuilding is a very expensive sport because you need proper food and suplements that cost very much for our payment.Big Texan thank you for being so kind and good trying to helping me out with my diet.I'll keep doing the hard cardio hoping some day i'll look bether.Wish you all the best.

I understand......good luck and keep us updated on your progress, if you got any other questions later on be sure to ask 'em.

I hear you guys on the money thing, my diet is costing me an arm and a leg. But it is the most important thing. So I will keep doing it.

Pain

Thread Information