xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

Eca 5 days on 2 days off

i have been told a god way to take eca is 5 days on 2 days off......did anyone ever try this......im taking dymetradine extreme ....anyone have some advice?

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    most serious studies i have seen shows continuous use of ECA only enhances it, the longer and more constant use the better, no need to take a day or any time off it , unless you are feeling some bad side effects

demetri is offline Member

Re: Eca 5 days on 2 days off

Originally posted by xzoomzx
    i have been told a god way to take eca is 5 days on 2 days off......did anyone ever try this......im taking dymetradine extreme ....anyone have some advice?
    I think it's best to go 2 days on and one day off. You won't build up a tolerance that fast and you can take it longer. Slower results but in the long run you'll have burned more fat.

Plus you wont be all lethargic when you're done taking it.

I usually take eca's on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.... well I used to.

I know find that they don't do much for me and I get better results just with plain old "dieting". Plus I found that my strength declines after a couple of weeks. I swear eca's eat muscle.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by devland2
    most serious studies i have seen shows continuous use of ECA only enhances it, the longer and more constant use the better, no need to take a day or any time off it , unless you are feeling some bad side effects
    Devs right.....take it evenly throughout the week. If you take days off, then your results will be hindered. Just be careful. I took Xenadrine for a while and it gave me headaches when I finally got off of it.

muscleU is offline Junior Member
    dev - it's true that the longer you take the stack total thermogenic output of the body increases. Unfortunately it screws up your adrenal glands. dem - you only build up a tolerance to the Beta 2 receptors ie the cardiovascular effects of ephedrine, the Beta 3 receptors actually start to enhance thermogenic out put the longer you use it. Neo you probably are going through caffeine withdrawal and your body become dependent on ephedrine as a substitute for adrenalin.

I credit Daniel Mowrey PhD with a lot of this info from book the Fat Management: The Thermogenic Factor

before he sold out to klein becker

Thread Information