TwixGT is offline New Member

Loseing Serious Fat

Im trying to lose some serious fat, about 12-14 pounds in two weeks because i have a prom coming.Do you think Xenadrine with cardio 5 times a week will do it? never tryed Xenadrine, is it good? sorry if these are newbie questions.Im new to all this.Oh yeah im eating right so theres no junk food, and low carbs.Im 6`5 240 pounds.Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Im talking about Xenadrine EFX
    Last edited by TwixGT; 05-12-2002 at 12:58 PM.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Even if you didnt eat for 2 weeks i dont think you would lose that much weight..........(Why leave it so late)..............

TwixGT is offline New Member
    well i was reading a ad for Xenadrine and it shows people who used it within 14 days and how much they lost.I see one person lost 16 IBs, another person 12 IBs, another 15 IBs, and the last 19 IBs.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    if u low carb it and exercise u have a chance if you are overweight
    JLI
    but i wouldnt get your hopes up

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by TwixGT
    well i was reading a ad for Xenadrine and it shows people who used it within 14 days and how much they lost.I see one person lost 16 IBs, another person 12 IBs, another 15 IBs, and the last 19 IBs.
    I saw an add for Budweiser and the guy drinking it had a really hot girlfriend...

Seriously, advertising for products like that is very skewed. Don't believe everything you read.

Better to take time & diet sensibly. The time to think about dieting for prom was about new year...

Pembo is offline Junior Member
    You can only lose around 2-3 pounds of fat per week maximum without losing muscle as well. Losing more than this will be water and muscle glycogen and muscle (what you don't want to lose).

Think of how long you it took you to put the weight on and be realistic about losing it. Make sure you are in no more than a 700kcal deficit per day for 8 weeks and you will lose fat slowly but it will stay off. This will lose you about the 14lbs of fat. Good luck

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    are we talking wieght or fat? Because there is difference if u want to lose wieght really there is no fast way, but plenty of slow one hehe. BUt weight swet lodge i remember losing 10lbs+ a day for wrestling this way. heeh

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    6ft 5 and 240? I wouldn't worry too much bro. 12-14lbs of fat in two weeks is not possible. And Xenadrine is not the answer. It definitely helps, but you have to eat correctly and exercise constantly. Ajax is right...diet carefully and take your time. You'll see better results. It's a little too close to Prom time to magically shed the weight. Just go and have fun!!!!

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    I lost 8-9 lbs. in one week, but that was after I had been taking xenadrine for about a month, eating right for about a month, and lifting hard for 3 months. I think everything just kicked in at once and I dropped weight like a rock. Oh yeah, I was doing this dance thing with a bunch of sorority girls for about 6 hrs. a night after classes and that was like a giant aerobics session, so that probably helped too. but like the rest of the guys have said, don't get your hopes up.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    best thing to do is buy a girdle one size too small and dont sit down haha< no really idont hink you can do dude just buy a real nice fitting tux and go have fun

Thread Information