needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

3 Month Break From Steroids...What Non Hormonal Alternatives Can I Use ?

Been "On" for over 6 months now and my body has stoped reacting to gear and growing...been told my Sex Hormone Binding Globulin levels may be too high from being on too long...

I now want to start training natural - well not taking anabolic steroids for 3 months but i still want to gain...and then when i go back on gear make big gains again like i did before...

Iv been reading about ActivaTe by designer supplements aswell as Rebound XT and Nolvadex XT, will all these allow me to still make gains whilst im "OFF" ? Am i right in thinking rebound XT and nolvadex XT are just anti estrogens ? If so i have some letro would i be better just taking that ?

I dont to take prohormones as this would defete the whole object of comming off steroids and i dont want to take anything where i need to do PCT...Im also going to start taking Trib i think, also Reflex XXL Matrix Creatine...is this good ? and Twinlabs Super Gainers Fule with 2580 Cals per serving...Thats what iv come up with so far in terms of going natural

Whats the score with Animal Packs, are they any good ? And would i be OK to take non hormonal pro hormones ?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    The Activate stack I think could help you out here.

What is the activate stack ? activate and what?
    What about rebound XT and nolvadex XT, am i OK to take them ?

Yeah you are good to go with those, Activate plus Rebount XT for 6-8 weeks should help increase you test alot.

when can i start these? I finish my cycle in 12 days, need to wait another 18 before i start PCT as iv been running Test E...In the 18 days before i start Nolva and Clomid should i run my HCG ? and whats the best dosage ?

Can i start my Active and Rebound XT as soon as i start PCT with clomid and Nolva, or should i wait till PCT is over ? Can i switch straight over to trib when i finish Activate and Revound ? Going to take shit loads of creatine and weight gainer too, just because im stopping AAS dosent mean i cant still gain, might be a little slower but im goinjg to take everything else i can get my hands on in an attempt to do so

Thanks for all your input Giantz11 :-)

Start when PCT starts, you won't need the Rebound XT however snce you're taking Nolva and Clomid.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    To get the full effects from the activate/rebound xt I reccomend that you run a PCT containing SERMs like clomid/nolva first for at least 3 weeks.

This will get you natty test working again and it will help out your lipid profile quite a bit.

Then you should begin with the AI (you can use letro here but its going to kill your sex drive!!!) I reccomend something less harsh like arimidex or the legal stuff rebound xt

The AI will raise your levels beyond natural limits and the activate will lower your SHBG and allow you to use more of the test that is produced.

Thread Information