needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Anyone tried the BSN Mass Stack ?

Going natural in a few weeks, was going to give the BSN Mass Stack a go and see what its like, does this shit really work ? Has anyone had results with it ? If so what were they like and how long did you run them for ?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been wondering the same thing for quite some time myself...

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    bump

Dontgvadamn is offline New Member
    Ive read some stuff on another forum about the BSN mass stack. From all the reveiws I have read everyone is getting good results from it. They feel that it should be cycled dues to loss of pump towards the end of the stack.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i wonder too, but its not cost efficient IMO, that shit will prob run u more then AAS if used the way they tell u too, i use NOX but only 3 days a week(on days i use weights, otherwise no need for the extra pumps n energy) plus i dont build up a tolerance, 2 scoops does the trick. N i make my own creatine PWO shake, its like 40 bucs for 2 1/2 months worth, plus the nox lasts a while cause i only use 2 scoops 3 times a week, idk im going on now, main point not worth the money unless u look like lou ferigno after it, n i doubt u will

IWANNABIGG is offline New Member
    i went in a bought the pack from gnc tonight ill let u know my progress..

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    lmao go to www.prosource.net and ask big ron about it

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    To expensive, reccomending u to take NOX every day is an obviou smarketing scheme, lol the mass stack has creatine, no, and NOX, yet the nox alone is marketed as a creatine/no2 product, the cell mass is a creatine, n the other thing in it is a NO product??? if u take it as they say to ull prob spend a few hundo in 1 month, u could spend half that n get better results....

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    that stack is awesome really good, the pumps dont wear off its the energy from the no-explode ur body gets used to it or some but ur pumps r still threw the roof! i put some noticible size & i was like a rock only problem is that its costy if u can get a substitute for the nitrix do it but theres no comparison with the no-xplode & cellmass
    if u got the cash i'd def receomend it

Thread Information