Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

halodrol/superdrol/activate n novedex xt

Im looking to put on a few pounds, along with gaining strength. Was wondering which one of these would be best, n safest(halodrol the jury is still out on) ne one have knowledge in these supps?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    The safest is the Activate/Novadex stack. I have heard great results from this stack and it can be run for 8 weeks.

also if the superdrol n halodrol need PCT then why not just go with ASS cycle??? and (im not trying to start a hudge debate or nething) but i know many people say ASS is perfectly safe when done correctly, so what makes the superdrol so much "safer" then AAS, is it just because it not as strong so less chance for bad sides n less change in ur body therefore less risk??
    and if both r safe, y not just do the AAS??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    It is a steroid !!!

The main things that come to mind is legality and the fear of needles.

plus the vast majority are designer steroids that have been manufactured to have less negative side effects.

is superdrol fairly safe???

copenhagen is offline Member
    yes, with the proper supps to combat the sides, like giantz said i would go with activate/novadex if your worried about sides

im not overly concerned about sides, but if activate/novedex will yield me 8-10 lbs of muscle, the way superdrol seems to give people, then id def go with the activate. Ive seen people on forums say theyve gained as much as 18lbs on superdrol, n no one seems to gain less then 8. Point being if activate wont give me 8lbs (im gonna jump on creatine after to help keep gains) then im thinking the sides r worth it using the superdrol, as they are minimal )except its very harsh on liver)

Bro you have a serious misconception of Superdrol. It is in fact a steroid . A potent one that does have some very serious sides. It methylated for one so that will effect the liver, it also destroys your lipid values. You need to do alot more research before getting into any of this because you seem quite uneducated about these compounds. In fact I'd say good ole' AAS depending on what you run are much safer than Superdrol. Again you have much more research to do.

yes ive been doing alot of research yesterday n today about supersrol, because ive been hearing so much abou tit. I also found that Activate doesnt raise test levels, just lets u use more, so does this mean its be good to also take a natural test booster?

Yes Activate, binds to SHBG which in turns raises Free Test, which is what you want. I would not be supprised if you gained a good solid 5-8 pounds running this for 8 weeks with a good diet.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    also if the superdrol n halodrol need PCT then why not just go with ASS cycle??? and (im not trying to start a hudge debate or nething) but i know many people say ASS is perfectly safe when done correctly, so what makes the superdrol so much "safer" then AAS, is it just because it not as strong so less chance for bad sides n less change in ur body therefore less risk??
    and if both r safe, y not just do the AAS??

Don't ever assume that AAS is perfectly safe. Perfectly safe is an opinion. The fact is that it is not perfectly safe. Neither is superdrol.

i absolutly agree, but what i said is that some people on this board see AAS as perfectly safe, not trying to start something here, just wanted to make point that if PCT is needed then its on the same level as a steroid , so why not go with AAS, seeing as AAS can be "safe" if done correctly, this is all, thanx everyone for ur feedback

Thread Information