needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Do any NON-HORMONAL supplements work for muscle growth?

Do any non prohormonal supplements actually work in promoting new muscle growth ?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yes this was discussed in your last thread, the NHA stack (Activate and Rebound XT) is very effective and most users are very happy with it. There always creatine too.

those are hormonal supplements. ATD (rebound) in particular is.

creatine ethyl ester is nonhormonal and will help increase muscle mass, both directly (muscle water weight) and over time (impact of higher muscle creatine on training, load bearing and recovery).

While biased, reccomend PureCEE. Its one of the few products tested by chromadex. There is a lot of junk CEE out there.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I see what you're saying there but to me since ATD is an AI, it only prevents the conversion of T to estrogen, therefore it elevates natural test production. So in this sense yes you are manipulating estrogen but you are not going to shut down your own test production, I could only see HPTA axis distruption if you were to do this for over 8 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I see what you're saying there but to me since ATD is an AI, it only prevents the conversion of T to estrogen, therefore it elevates natural test production. So in this sense yes you are manipulating estrogen but you are not going to shut down your own test production, I could only see HPTA axis distruption if you were to do this for over 8 weeks or so.

its still hormonal manipulation (hence the post). and ATD has at least some androgenic component and binding (what exactly the effect of this is, is unknown) but its a steroidal aromatase inhibitor (similar to aromasin )- letro and dex are non steroidals.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    creatine is the only non hormonal supplement worth a damn that has both anedoctal and scientific studies supporting its use.

is the NHA stack available in the UK as i cannot find it on any uk sites

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    nutraplanet ships to the UK

Im going to try and make my own stack, what would be more benificial...Activate and Rebound XT or Activate and Nolva or Letro ? If rebound XT is an antri estrogen, surley nolva or letro must be more effective...which would give me the most results in a stack

My suggested stack to get me through the hard month or so of PCT will hopefully be...

Activate + Either Nolva/Letro or Rebound XT
    BSN NO Xplode
    Relfex Tri-Matrix Creatine Or Reflex XXL Matrix...Which is the best ?
    Clenbuterol
    Twinlabs Super Gainers Fule Weight Gainer
    Last edited by needbigguns; 11-21-2005 at 01:27 PM.

Nolva and clomid will NOT work you need an AI

rebound will work just fine as will letro but be prepared for NO sex drive if using letro because it is really strong

AI...? Iv come accross the term a few times but to be honest im not sure what it means, could you please elaborate on this and provide me with more information on what it does and what things to use...

aromatase inhibitor

aromatase is an enzyme in the blood that attaches to testosterone and converts it into estrogen.

arimidex ,letro rebound xt are all AIs they stop the enzyme so there is no estrogen being made

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    which is better with activate novedex or rebound?

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    which is better with activate novedex or rebound?

Same compound used ATD

novedex has another compound in theres but it isnt really all that effective so essentially they are the same

Thread Information