Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

GNC why you need to go WEEKLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got 42 pack of myoplex light, a tub of protein 95 cookie and cream (soy, but who cares), 2 speed stack RTD thermo drinks, a 4 pack of stallone pudding, and 3 boxes of myoplex carb sense and one way bars for a grand total of $31.......

Reg price = $239

All because they expire in december (which really means JUNE!!!!)

lol

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    reasons why one doesnt ever need to go to GNC, EVER.
    1. EAS sucks, overpriced
    2. Myoplex itself sucks, inferior quality protein/carb sources

... I personally would have just bought 20 or so of those speed stack drinks, those are pretty slick.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Reason never to go to GNC..2 bottles (12lbs.) of protein was ON SALE for $92.00. I just got 10lbs for $40 even. hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by fishorcutbait
    reasons why one doesnt ever need to go to GNC, EVER.
    1. EAS sucks, overpriced
    2. Myoplex itself sucks, inferior quality protein/carb sources

... I personally would have just bought 20 or so of those speed stack drinks, those are pretty slick.
    Hey the myoplex was reg. price $89, which is ridiculous for anyone......but for $5?? Cmon....you would have bought them too......its whey isloate, 25g, 17g of carbs, 1-2 sugars......so, have 3 of them.......or use half in your pw shakes, they help thicken them up

the bars....40g protein 4-5carbs and 4-5 fat....sure the are inferiors, but break em up ad toss em in your oats, warm, and I bet you fall in love

the potein 95, although soy isolate (which isnt terrible in moderation, was a freaking BUCK...$1, reg price $39.99..........cut me some slack

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    GNC is like the Geo Metro of Supplement stores.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    That was for you Pro.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut homeboy some slack...i do have a hard time believing that he would get that stuff at such a discount since i work there and have never seen that go down but apparently he got some good deals.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    you get great deals sometimes.

I bought 2 cases of Isopure Endurance for a $1.00 a bottle....thats cheap

Sir Savage is offline New Member
    Flex, I used to work at GNC back in the day and those kind of deals happen once in a blue moon. Most of the time, they push way over-priced crap on customers.

The vast majority of the time, I could get the exact same brand-name supplements cheaper online even with my 30% employee discount!

So you know it works out real bad for customers, paying $15 for a discount card that they can only use for one week a month and for only 20% off.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage
    Flex, I used to work at GNC back in the day and those kind of deals happen once in a blue moon. Most of the time, they push way over-priced crap on customers.

The vast majority of the time, I could get the exact same brand-name supplements cheaper online even with my 30% employee discount!

So you know it works out real bad for customers, paying $15 for a discount card that they can only use for one week a month and for only 20% off.

i get 50 percent off where i work but its a franchise...i know the corporate stores only give you 30..sucks.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I work at GNC as well. We have incredible markdowns coming for the month of December.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Cut homeboy some slack...i do have a hard time believing that he would get that stuff at such a discount since i work there and have never seen that go down but apparently he got some good deals.
    I wouldnt bullshit bro.......the myoplex lite was the steal....friggn $5 on a $89 product or whatever......true, it's gonna have to go to my girlfriend, or maybe I could toss in 2 for a decent shake........the bars will prob. be wasted....I already have 4 boxes of myoplex carb sense, just afraid to use em cause of the shitty protein source.....are they reallly that bad?

Do you think arnold had all this technology and shit back in his day??

My point is to many people look at to many small ass details. When back in the day they did none of this shit. If the bars or shakes fit into your diet. Then eat it...if they dont....then dont eat it.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    i just got 5 lbs optimum whey cherry flavour for 8 cents. now thats a good deal.
    but its expired. u think its still safe to inject?

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    ON never goes bad, just make sure to inject intramuscular, subq wont release fast enuff.

Yeah, the inferior protein source is generally collagen... I kid you not

Thread Information