insanepump621 is offline Member

effective pct stacks?

I currently just got off a 10 weeker of test prop and npp cycle. And I started my clomids and have been on there for about a week n half. IM lookin for someon effective supplement stacks. I need some help for you guys. I am currently lifting naturally just protein. I am 205lbs 10.5% bodyfat and im 21 y/o. I was lookin into taking a stack like the methyl 1 p by legal gear and maybe some cellmass. And possibly throwing in some halodrol 50 by gaspari nutrition. Im just throwing some supps I had in mind to take. Not that sure as wat supplements wud be best to stack. anybody have ne ideas? Money is not an opition. Thank

bump...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    m1p and halodrol are steroids bro not to be used in PCT

stick with creatine for PCT and use your clomid for 3 to 4 weeks and then jump on an ATD product like rebound xt for 4 more weeks as this will raise your testosterone even higher

wat does atd stand for?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The new currently legal product is called ATD short for 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione it is a very effective AI(actually a metabolite of Aromasin a prescription steroidal Aromatase inhibitor) and it will restore your natural test production just as efficiently as a SERM will during PCT. The main down fall to using only an AI has the “potential” for continued cholesterol disruption as estrogen is beneficial to cholesterol and an AI reduces estrogen.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    m1p and halodrol are steroids bro not to be used in PCT

stick with creatine for PCT and use your clomid for 3 to 4 weeks and then jump on an ATD product like rebound xt for 4 more weeks as this will raise your testosterone even higher

Ditto...

bigpump23 is offline New Member
    What if I can't get my hands on clomid or nolva, can I just go Nolvadex by Gaspair PCT? Do I really need to go with Orstan-E during halo-drol as well?

Thread Information