max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

methandienone prohormone...

what is the methandienone knockoff or made prohormone...? something like methandieson or something?? anyway reason i ask is cuz friend in my gym brought me a bottle that was either a knockoff "will give gains just like" or it was a prohormone with similar name cuz it gives similar effects. he asked me about it and i didnt know and i cant remember how it was spelled. anyone know what im talking about and anything about it?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The PH to DBOL was M 1,4diol It converted to DBOL at 15% in the body and was good stuff.

Probably the same deal just under a different brand name.

try and find the chem structure

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    what is the methandienone knockoff or made prohormone...? something like methandieson or something?? anyway reason i ask is cuz friend in my gym brought me a bottle that was either a knockoff "will give gains just like" or it was a prohormone with similar name cuz it gives similar effects. he asked me about it and i didnt know and i cant remember how it was spelled. anyone know what im talking about and anything about it?
    as likely as not its bullshit by one of the companies like legal steroids or impact nutrition.

other wise if its still available its likely one of the progestins (so not like dbol )

Thread Information