Thread: SD/PP Soon

210-6foot is offline Junior Member

Talking SD/PP Soon

Hey I am thinking about doing superdrol for 3 weeks 20mgs the first week and then 30mgs the last 2 weeks. After that I am thinking about 2 weeks of Tonkat, or Trib. Next I want to go on Phera-Plex for a month and then finish off with some more Tonkat, or Trib. Later on after that I might consider Halodrol-50. I want to gain 25 pounds by April. What do you think of me running something like that in the next month? Any advice or change any dosages? Any feedback would be good!!!

copenhagen is offline Member
    well, thats alot of stuff to put in your system by april imo. i would go with sd for 3 weeks at 10/20/20.(depending on your weight, may be ok with 20mg if your above 200lbs) Halodrol-50 from what i have read is a slow lean bulk, nothing like sd or phera plex. i would do a 3 week sd cycle only then wait atleast 2 months and do a max lmg cycle. it is not liver toxic and it seems to be a good compound

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    I weigh 215, so do u think 20/30/30 is good? Why use max lmg then PP? I thought PP was stronger then max lmg?

Thread Information