_Sin_ is offline New Member

Bridging between Cycles

I read the post on SD for dummies, excellent, I plan on getting MD, doing a cycle and then a few months later doing a stacked cycle of MD with M1P. Learned all about Nolva last night also. Good to know before I started anything. The question that I have (used the search function, no luck) is that, is it necessary/helpful to bridge in between cycles, or is there something I can look to using that will keep me feeling on that I can use year roundish. I was reading on T-N about Carbolin-19, but after reading non T-N reports about it, people say it's nothing but hyped coleus forskolli or whatever the hell that is. Any ideas or information is most welcome.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Run a good PCT protocol and then follow time on=time off. That's your best bet, but to be on the safe side get bloodwork done.

_Sin_ is offline New Member
    I'm going to follow the PCT protocol for the SD cycle that was listed in SD for dummies thread, any suggestions you have on top of that aside from blood work?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Bloodwork will answer any health issues you might have before you decide to get back on. Have it done a few weeks after PCT and see how you're doing. If you ok, then you should be fine to start back up if you wish.

BD

Thread Information