Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Superpump250/No Xplode

NOX gives me AMAZING workouts, and incredible strength, but ive heard some stuff about superpumo, one person says it blows NOX out of the water, ne one else try them both, and ne scientific fact about the ingrediants that would say superpump will give me more energy.strength. I dont really wanna change nethnig right now supps/diet wise cause im gaining great, size n strength, but if superpump isbetter then i guess i will, i only have 5 days left of my tub of nox

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    all i can say is that i have actually worked out with someone that takes superpump250 and he was frickin psyched up the entire time...he had shitloads of energy and lots to spare.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    Thier both really good...but Ive tried many NO products. NO by Sci-fit, has given me the best pumps and strength. The pumps were so strong...Ive actually had to almost quit working out on arm day because the pumps were causing pain.
    Last edited by jsimon; 11-29-2005 at 11:12 PM.

evergain26 is offline Junior Member
    NO-Xplode is the bomb sniggity bo biggity......I rarely lift without the stuff. Give it a try and you'll like the effects it has on the body!

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evergain26
    NO-Xplode is the bomb sniggity bo biggity......I rarely lift without the stuff. Give it a try and you'll like the effects it has on the body!

i was a huge fan of NO-xplode too... right now i can't afford it but it is some good shit. i'd like to try out superpump though and see how it works out as well.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    whatever BSN did to make No-xplode they did a good job that stuff is the @hit huge pumps amazing, I used superpump 250 IMO No-xplode works just as good.

vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    i.ve tried super250, and really got nothing from it other then thr runs--whatever you do don't do the three scoop load or look out --horrible --i wrote a bitch letter to gaspari just because i'm sick of buying crap that doesn't work

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    best supp. Ive ever used, gives you a shitload of energy and gets your muscle so pumped during a workout and the pump stays for a few hours afterward.

Thread Information