Nismo is offline Member

I'm taking these Supplements but what should I change?

What up guys, I'm currently taking "Oxodrol 12" and "Muscle Mild", taking 350 grams of protein from the muscle milk (I wheigh 235 lbs). Anyway I was wondering if I should change anything, you know like start taking any other type of supplements. Thanks for the help

Sir Savage is offline New Member
    Well, vitamins, for sure, but without knowing what your goals are and what exactly the first two supplements you mentioned are, it's hard to say what else.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    the muscle milk...ditch it

Nismo is offline Member
    Ditch Muscle Milk??? Why??? I heard that it was a pretty good source of protein. Oh and Oxodrol 12 is a supplement that was reccomended to me. I tried to look for it on the internet but I couldnt find anything on it to tell you the truth. Well my goal is to get a lot of Mass, but not sloppy Mass with the thick layer of fat on top. Ummmm the wrestler "Batista" would be the best example.

You might look into some creatine.

Nismo is offline Member
    I was taking creatine but I stop all that mess because it made me all blooted like I was PMSing or something. I was reataining a sh!t load of water and always looked like a had a huge gut. Recommend anything else???? What bout testastorome???

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo
    What up guys, I'm currently taking "Oxodrol 12" and "Muscle Mild", taking 350 grams of protein from the muscle milk (I wheigh 235 lbs). Anyway I was wondering if I should change anything, you know like start taking any other type of supplements. Thanks for the help
    Nismo, some of the supps you are taking, I have never even heard of...and you say you are taking 350 grams of protein from muscle milk....is that your daily intake as far as protein goes? what the hell dude you need to be gettin the majority of your protein intake from real food. as far as supps go, some whey is good (muscle milk is poo poo), multivitamin such as megamen or animalpak, i like zma but its not a necessity, i use nlarge2 for my post workout shake. i could go on but blah.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Nismo, some of the supps you are taking, I have never even heard of...and you say you are taking 350 grams of protein from muscle milk....is that your daily intake as far as protein goes? what the hell dude you need to be gettin the majority of your protein intake from real food. as far as supps go, some whey is good (muscle milk is poo poo), multivitamin such as megamen or animalpak, i like zma but its not a necessity, i use nlarge2 for my post workout shake. i could go on but blah.
    Yeah I have never heard of Oxodrol either but the owner of a nutrition store recomended it. Oh and my main source of protien is from food, I just take the protien shake cause there is only so much beef and chicken a person can eat through-out the day. So just drop the Muscle Milk and pick up a bottle of a good multi-vitamin. Kick ass Bro, thanks a lot.

If you had problems with creatine monohydrate, you might check into creatine ethyl ester. The side effects are greatly reduced, I believe.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    CEE, glutamine peptides,
    maybe some alcar and citrullline malate

Nismo is offline Member
    cool beans

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    creatine ethyl ester is far better then monohydrate, theres no annoying "loading" phase and yes, the side effects are reduced. I like BSN Cellmass works pretty good.....for a creatine.

Nismo is offline Member
    What side effects are there besides retaining water??

Thread Information