JJJUICE is offline New Member

Milk Thistle!!!!

AIGHT.....I JUST STARTED TAKING MY ANABOL 5MG PILLS.....I AM TAKING THREE IN THE MORNING AND THREE BEFORE I LIFT...HOW DO I TAKE THE MIL THISTLE? I KNOW IT IS GOOD FOR UR LIVER...BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW TO TAKE THEM OR WHEN? DO I JUST TAKE ONE A DAY? IN THE MORNING? WRITE BACK AND HELP ME OUT!!!

PEACE

murph is offline Member
    now to answer your question,..use the search botton,.....there are many threads on this already,....you'll probably find everything you need to know there,...good luck.....

JJJUICE is offline New Member
    wooooooooooooow....why are u guys sooo difficult....in the time it took u to write that...u probably could have just answered my question. there are some really nice people on this board and will some people I'm not really getting on that well with..

PEACE
    Last edited by Big Al; 05-16-2002 at 09:46 AM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    relax guys. take 1g a day

1000mg=1g

Uconish is offline Member
    well i went to the health store today and he tol me you only need 300mg Ed of Milk thistle and 100mg of ALA and he knows his stuff

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Uconish
    well i went to the health store today and he tol me you only need 300mg Ed of Milk thistle and 100mg of ALA and he knows his stuff
    Dosen't sould like he may be figuring the usage of other possible supplementation- juice. These dosages seem low to me, especially for the ALA.

You could try using milk thistle at 500 or 600 mg/day. ALA at 600 - 1000 mg /day for liver protection. Split up a couple of times through the day, possibly with meals or protien shakes.

Thread Information