Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

I Hate Noxplode...rip Off!!!

okay im on a low carb cutting diet right now and i know that being low on calories can make you weaker in the gym and a bit more exhausted so i decided to get some noxplode...well the first day i took it (yesterday) i felt a slight difference for the first 15 minutes and then it just wore off and my energy levels dropped BAD! so tonight i take it and...NOTHING! no rush no nothing and i was even yawning after my FIRST WARMUP SET! i even took three scoops which is the max it says to take...what a waste of f*cking money...BSN and RONNIE COLEMAN (oh and triple H) can kiss my big white @ss for making and promoting a sh!tty product. damn guys sorry for the rant but i hate nothing more than getting ripped off.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    same with me, after the first 15min I turned dead tired. BSN still better than muscletech

prove it.

copenhagen is offline Member
    not to harp on you guys but there have been alot of bros saying that cell volumizers and stuff along those lines is pure crap. sorry you had bad luck with the supp.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yuppp pure crap

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i use it for the enrgy n i love it, as for muscle growth it doesnt do shot, i only take 2 scoops 3 times a week as an energy drink n i like it alot, sorry it didnt help u, ive heard superpump 250 blows nox out of the water, with energy n pumps, maybe look into that, im sure u can get rid of ur nox n make some money back, tons of people use it

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Sorry you didnt like it bro, Personally I love the stuff. Always gives me an extra boost and great pump in the gym. Remember tho its only a supplement. If your expecting "steriod like" results from a creatine/caffeine product yeah your going to be let down.
    -Ace

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i love noxplode it gives me crazy pumps and huge burst of energy all the way through my workout. probably the best otc supplement i've ever tried. i take 3 scoops 30 minutes before my workout and it really keeps me goin strong

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    No-xplode! the name says it all!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cell-Mass I actually really like, no bullsh*t.

I never liked creatine at all, but this works very well for me.

~SC~

i can see it now, cell-mass sold out everywhere.....Good thing im a CELL-TECH advocate, thats right i said it. Although I make my own, if u dont care about money cell-tech is the shit, ne one who says cell tech sux, or rips me for saying it is poser/loser. It seems its become trendy to bash cell-tech, Overpriced, absolutly, great product, unfortunatly i have to say yea it is

and now that i think about it cell mass will prob run u more in an 8 week cycle then cell tech, so i just dont get it. Maybe its those 4 page ads in muscle mags, i admit they r annoying, but its a good product

ill give this noxplode stuff another try tomorrow to see if it works but if not then i am gonna try to sell it or get a refund of some sort.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    yeah no-explode i enjoy very much. I can deff. feel the energy and pump it gives to me during workouts.

daytrader is offline Member
    Im on my 3rd tub of No-xplode in 5 months.... I honesty like it a lot..... Im not one to be takenby the "placebo effecT" because i agree most OTC stuff doesnt do too much.... but i really can feel the difference energy wise while im onit.... gives more energy than a 20oz cup of coffee

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I love NO-Xplode too. I definitely have more energy and better workouts.

I tried Gakic and felt like crap afterward. Not to mention it tastes awful!

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    try superpump 250 blows no-xplode away IMO.

Some people say they like nox more, some say superpump, i may have to try superpump, i just ran out of nox

d74mr is offline New Member
    I've never tried NoXplode but have had good success with Fizogen Blast Cycle. Yeah, I know the ads in the magazines make it seem shady, but it gave me tons of energy, though it did feel a little funny in my stomach. I've also used Universal Nutrion Hard Fast and found that worked well also.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    this is an old thread

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been trying SuperPump350 or whatever it is. I still have a way better workout just with Caffeine/Ephedrine, but I will say I am noticing a lot more veins coming to the surface then I did before, it also hasnt made my workouts worse, I have been able to keep real good intensity.

rogert is offline New Member
    what about that trac stuff

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    if No-Xplode isn't doing it for you try Diesel Nutrition Ready4War stacked with Diesel Nutrition NOS Ether

This stuff really worked well for me as a pre workout energy + creatine + ribose + NO stack

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    remember no-xplode and nitrix and those arginine supplements require heavy carbohydrates, which is why you see no results....use those only on bulking cycles, I own my own nutrition store and have discussed this stuff with the owners of BSN who tell me if it even on the bottle that the supplement requires heavy carbo intake, although i have not read the bottle since I don't really care. Jyust FYI...it als makes sense that the arginine and creatines need supgar and carbos to help with blood stream absorption, which is why you take it and you body isn't using it at all.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    all that comercial stuff is like that.....i foolishly was pesuaded to try pump tech thorugh all them advertisments muscle tech put out in maxazines....lol the stuff ballixxx

BIGNFIT is offline Junior Member
    all the pros endorsing supplements are being hypochrites and liars..I laughed so much lately about Shawn Ray endorsing Viraloid..again a "yam" story episode.. being stupidly ignorant , these guys would blindly accept any offer on the table even if they are told to endorse a product containing rat excrements and claim it does build muscle and burn fat...there is always stories like : a new compound found in Eastern Europe..an old anabolic herb growing in the highest mountains of China...bla bla..I personally have being lifting for about 20 years now, I have experimented quiet a tremendous number of supplements as soon as they are marketed , and very few of them did the job ..so far only one of them is still available on the market today , and I personally know one of the makers associates , a man of dignity , wisdom , and trust .. so please to my fellow bros , base your hope in bodybuilding on spending your hard earned cash on more raw food than supplements , stick to constructive , intense training , and adequate rest..
    Last edited by BIGNFIT; 12-27-2005 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGNFIT
    all the pros endorsing supplements are being hypochrites and liars..I laughed so much lately about Shawn Ray endorsing Viraloid..again a "yam" story episode.. being stupidly ignorant , these guys would blindly accept any offer on the table even if they are told to endorse a product containing rat excrements and claim it does build muscle and burn fat...there is always stories like : a new compound found in Eastern Europe..an old anabolic herb growing in the highest mountains of China...bla bla..I personally have being lifting for about 20 years now, I have experimented quiet a tremendous number of supplements as soon as they are marketed , and very few of them did the job ..so far only one of them is still available on the market today , and I personally know one of the makers associates , a man of dignity , wisdom , and trust .. so please to my fellow bros , base your hope in bodybuilding on spending your hard earned cash on more raw food than supplements , stick to constructive , intense training , and adequate rest..

YOU SAID IT BRO

powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    okay im on a low carb cutting diet right now and i know that being low on calories can make you weaker in the gym and a bit more exhausted so i decided to get some noxplode...well the first day i took it (yesterday) i felt a slight difference for the first 15 minutes and then it just wore off and my energy levels dropped BAD! so tonight i take it and...NOTHING! no rush no nothing and i was even yawning after my FIRST WARMUP SET! i even took three scoops which is the max it says to take...what a waste of f*cking money...BSN and RONNIE COLEMAN (oh and triple H) can kiss my big white @ss for making and promoting a sh!tty product. damn guys sorry for the rant but i hate nothing more than getting ripped off.
    =paid endorsers.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    i'm gonna stack NO-Xplode and Cell Mass in January and see where that gets me, i've tried NO XPlode before alone and got pretty good pumps out of it. but i sure hope that you were smarter than to buy into all that false advertising

Have To Admit I Did Get Results With Cell Mass But They Were Only Minute Results Nothing Major....mite Have Even Been Imagining It Lol

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i love no-xplode u have to make sure u take it on a empty stomach to get it 2 work properly also the effects tend to wear off after a while but the pumps should definatly be there

chinowong is offline New Member
    i love no explode good results, first week on taking it and it's been great ..... good pump and boost at the gym

sensaispike is offline Member
    oh sh*t where can i get that old anabolic herb growing in the highest mountains of China, ill pay anything for it, i heard that is what coleman uses, if ih made him the champ it will meak me one to, no price to high JUST TELL ME!

that'd be nitrix!

jeff87 is offline Junior Member
    i took no-xplode cell mass and san v-12 turbo. the v-12 turbo was the best and i actualy noticed a difference in myself, along with other people. i would recomend takin that.

LETSGETNASTYYATES is offline New Member
    Muscle Tech is a ****ing joke straight up.
    BSN is extremely over priced and not worth what it shoulddd be priced at.

I was given some NO - Explode and definetly noticed a fat ****ing pump every time i took it. But it is very very bad for you, and again not worth the money.

LETSGETNASTYYATES is offline New Member
    Those pumps dont do shit except make you feel big during those workouts, and maybe an hour after if your lucky.

Save your money.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    saw it for 80$ in a local supplement shop..lol F*CK THAT!!

w00t for getting it at $20.00

Thread Information