Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Lean Xtreme alternative

This product did WONDERS for my annoying chest fat, and lower ab fat, in 2 weeks they almost disapeared(i stacked it with heat stack) wondering if neother products contain the same ingrediants, like bsn has nox n then theres blast cycle, n superpump 250. THIS STUFF IS THE SHIT, i even went to desinger supps to buy it for the extra 20 bucs, n even their sold out, ne one?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah SNS makes something called Reduce XT or something like that...

Ne one know waht the problem may be if lean xtreme worked for those problem areas, i read these areas area sign of something, like some levels being to high, or somethig physiological, ite ill def look at rebound xt, thanx alot.. also can products like this be used for a prolong time, n can they have negative effects on the body if ran for a prolonged time?

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    7-oh-lean

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Ne one know waht the problem may be if lean xtreme worked for those problem areas, i read these areas area sign of something, like some levels being to high, or somethig physiological, ite ill def look at rebound xt, thanx alot.. also can products like this be used for a prolong time, n can they have negative effects on the body if ran for a prolonged time?
    Yes you do not want to lower cortisol too low, its much needed. You will be able to tell by any joint pain etc....Cortisol is needed for infalmmation issues etc....Cycle like you would anything perhaps 6-8 weeks or so.

thanx alot man, can always count on u for solid advice

about the anti estrogen, what happpens when im off it, will it go back to normal?? or sky rocket because my body thinks it has to produce an excess, that would SAWK, sorry if these ?'s r dumb, just wanna be sure of waht im doing befor i do it

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    doesnt block that much estro no rebound after you stop either so no worry

try 7oh lean or reduce xt for an alternative

good lookig guys, yo are the shit, no idea how much uve helped me n i really appreciate it, hopefully somedayi can return the favor to other people..
    im gonna start activate n rebound xt, so im hoping the rebound will clean up those areas, along with some lean muscle gain, if not then ill jump on one of these 2 later on, thanx alot guys

Thread Information