Thread: twinlabs trib

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

twinlabs trib

Is twinlabs tribulus fuel extreme anygood?? Each tab has 250 mg of trib terrestris and a standard minimum of 20% protodioscin. It says to take 2 tabs 3 times a day. Is that a good dose? And is this twinlabs trib anygood??

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Never tried it.. the best i have used is Tribistan from bulgaria, they have it in alot of healthfood stores. It is in a pink and white box.comes in foil packs

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Is twinlabs tribulus fuel extreme anygood?? Each tab has 250 mg of trib terrestris and a standard minimum of 20% protodioscin. It says to take 2 tabs 3 times a day. Is that a good dose? And is this twinlabs trib anygood??
    The 20% protodioscin is the key ingredient for a quality tribulus product. 1.5 grams is a good dose. If you are using it for PCT, you might want to bump the dose up to 4g. Twinlabs, Tribex, and Vitrex are all good brands.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    The 20% protodioscin is the key ingredient for a quality tribulus product. 1.5 grams is a good dose. If you are using it for PCT, you might want to bump the dose up to 4g. Twinlabs, Tribex, and Vitrex are all good brands.
    Thanks papi for the info!!

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i used it for my pct & it worked wonders for me definatitly worth the $25

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    When using 4g for PCT, would you guys bump a product with 10% protodioscin content to 8g (Optimum's Trib - very popular here)?

Thread Information