dagge is offline New Member

Question Efedrin Arsan 50mg

Hi!
    I just bought some Efedrin Arsan 50mg...I have 15 pills now.
    I dont have much bodyfat but I want to be totally ripped.

Is 15 pills enough? How should I take them?
    I bought some caffeine pills too.
    I workout 4-5 days a week with heavy liftings and 2-3 times a week I go running bike about 40-50 minutes.

Iīm sort of n00b on this stuff so iīd be grateful for some good answers.

/Johan

Iīm 17 years old and 178 cm long and my weigh is 70 kg.

PS. Donīt really know which forum I should post it in...

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Are you really sure you need ephedrine, at 17? I bet you metabolism is alreaddy really fast.

I really don't know, so I'll leave that to otehr board members.

That being said, Normally you would take 25mg ephedrine, 200 mg cafine, and 325 mg asprin every three or four hours, and not too late at night because it inhibits sleep. Do not exceed 4 doses in one day.

With that in mind, you have about a 1 week supply if you cut the ephedrine tabs in half. If you take 50mg eph you are really going to be bouncing off the walls. You maybe on 25mg too.

There seem to be two schools of thought with ECA stacks. One is to vycle it twoo weeks on two weeks off. The other is to take it continuously for 6-8 weeks and then discontinue for 6 to 8 weeks.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How well would it E/C/A stack work without the Aspirin? I was told the aspirin thins the blood, and allows the E and the C to work better. But I don't really want to do this, might be a bit dangerous. So I just wanna do E/C, is it still good enough?

I'm looking to drop about 20-25 pounds before summer. Hopefully with the help of Clen as well.

Terinox

me too...i donīt like the thouht of aspirine...iīll just go with the e/c

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Well, it's like this . . .

Originally posted by Terinox
    How well would it E/C/A stack work without the Aspirin? I was told the aspirin thins the blood, and allows the E and the C to work better.
    Sounds anecdotal to me. If anything, I would say that it's the caffeine that makes the aspirin work more effectively, not the other way around.

Think 222's, o gentleman from Toronto. For our U.S. friends, 222's, also known as AC&C, are the aspirin equivalent of Tylenol #1; all of these are available over the counter in Canada, which results in their being the most common drug smuggled from Canada into the U.S. Each pill consists of 325 mg. aspirin, 8 mg. of codeine, and 15 mg. of caffeine. (The Tylenol version substitutes acetominophen for aspirin.) The caffeine makes the aspirin and codeine work more effectively (or, to be technical, efficaciously); it also helps avoid the zonk-out effect of the caffeine. Here in the States, there is (or was, since I haven't seen it for a while and have never taken it) an over-the-counter product called Emperin Compound that contained aspirin, phenacetin, and caffeine.

In short, caffeine is to analgesics what probenemid is to penicillin. The former makes the latter last longer and work beter.

As far as aspirin thinning the blood, no big whoop in small doses. That's why a lot of people who have had a heart attack, are at risk for a heart attack, or who have high blood pressure take aspirin every day. But the usual daily preventive dose of aspirin is 81 mg. (a baby aspirin), not the usual 325 mg. (an adult aspirin). Even then, there is some thinking that while long-term preventive aspirin therapy may help prevent some problems, they may contribute to others (like increasing the risk of a stroke).

My opinion, FWIW: You don't need the aspirin, so there's no reason it cannot be left out of an ECA stack. As far as the E&C, I would tend to go with one or the other, depending on your goals. Keep in mind that any fat burner has side effects - like increasing your heart rate and raising the blood pressure. Ephedrine and pseudoehpedrine also have the side effect of raising glucose levels, so if you have diabetes or even a family history of it (making you prone to diabetes in the future), the use of ephedrine could jump-start the process of becoming diabetic earlier.

Let's return to Dagge's comment for a moment: "I don't have much bodyfat but I want to be totally ripped." Beenie's right - at 17, you don't need the ephedrine. It might surprise you, bro, but you're still growing. You may or may not have reached maximum height, but you definitely have a way to go in terms of maximum body development. Besides, as anyone will tell you, no drug will get you "totally ripped" in and of itself - that's what working out does - at your age, with or without the drug supp. ECA won't give you a washboard gut - crunches and lifts and tap dancing will. Just give it time, bro. (Yeah, alright, I just threw in the tap dancing part for the hell of it.)

Terinox, same message, dude. I can imagine what you've been going through at school, but as we've all said before, the key is in diet, not drugs. (In other words, you can do all the E&C you want, with or without the A, but unless you watch what you eat and work out, the EC(A) will do mucho de nada. You already know the magic word, bro: C-A-R-D-I-O.

Yes I already know about the diet and training. I'm doing cardio now, and been watching what I eat for a while. So with those two, the EC(A) should work good/bad/okay ???

Also, how about the Clen , does it have an effect with the early diabetes?

Terinox

Terinox>

I think it will work, just not as well. I think it is interesting that you are afraid to take one aspirin tab, but not clen . Any I know you are planning on taking gear at some points by other things you have posted. What is your fear of aspirin?

To you point about being in the early stages of diabetes. Many forms of diabetes are directly associated with body fat that is too high. As your weight comes down you may find that the problem MAY reverse itself. You should read up on the subject. Bet your doctor didn't tell you that part, did he?

Well no, it's just that after reading the TNT post, i kinda scared me with the ECA and diabetes, but I guess it's not a that bad. I also read shit on other sites, about how it could be dangerous in terms of thinning the blood, but I probably just over exagerated on it, and it's all good i guess.

Could someone tell me the specific type of aspirin to buy? I live in toronto, so lets say someplace like Shoppers Drug Mart, what type of A would i get ?? Already got the E and the C.

Thnx
    Terinox

hmm..iīm from sweden and ephedrine is NOT legal here...itīs very hard to find.

Is it legal in the us and canada?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    dagge,
    I hope that you do not mind but I move this thread to the supplement forum as I think it really belongs here. Everyone pretty much seems to have already answered your question so I will not repeat what has allready been posted. Good job guys.
    IC

Yes, it is legal in Canada, i'm pretty sure it's legal in USA as well. I recently heard on the news that they want to make it illegal, but let's hope they don't

Terinox

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Well no, it's just that after reading the TNT post, i kinda scared me with the ECA and diabetes, but I guess it's not a that bad. I also read shit on other sites, about how it could be dangerous in terms of thinning the blood, but I probably just over exagerated on it, and it's all good i guess.

Could someone tell me the specific type of aspirin to buy? I live in toronto, so lets say someplace like Shoppers Drug Mart, what type of A would i get ?? Already got the E and the C.
    Sorry, Terinox, didn't mean to put a scare into you - just some healthy caution.

Beenie makes a great point - the best way to delay diabetes (if you are predisposed to it in the first place) is by weight loss. And the best way to accomplish weight loss is by diet and exercise. Most doctors will tell you that - even if you are already diagnosed as diabetic, it's commonly known that if you lose weight you can often cut your oral medications or even move from insulin injections back to oral medication.

As for what specific type of aspirin to buy, it's like a car - they'll all get you to where you want to go, and the only difference is body style and power. In the case of aspirin, the standard dose is 325 mg. per tablet. (Some aspirins still measure themselves as "5 grains" per tablet, but 5 grains = 325 mg.) You can find aspirin in extra strength versions of 500 mg. per tab - now made because of the popularity of extra-strength acetominophen tablets - as well as in 81 mg. "baby" aspirins (which many adults take as preventive treatment for cardiac conditions).

In the case of ECA, what you want is good ol' basic aspirin - 325 mg. If you're going to any chain - Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus, Wal-Mart, etc., your best bet is the store brand - they're the cheapest, and just as effective as the more expensive Bayer brand. If you tend to get an upset stomach from aspirin, you can get an "enteric coated" style (Ecotrin is the best-known brand name, but store brands also come in coated versions). There is no difference in the effectiveness, just the pill style.

Alright, thnx TNT, sounds good.

Now I've also read that people take the ECA up to 3 times a day. Is that the normal way, or can I just do it once a day? The typical dose is 25/200/325 correct??? So if I were to take that once a day, is that good enough? Or should I got up to 3 times? That would be total of 1gram of aspirin a day, is that okay/safe?

Also, do I have to take the ECA with a meal or can I just down it on an empty stomach?

Thnx
    Terinox

I take 25mg/day. Itīs almost too much for me =)

You can half the dosage if its too much for you I suppose, but it only stays in your system for 3-4 hours, so its better to spread it through the day to get the effect you are lookin for. As TNT noted, it should not be a replacement for good cardio. It should be in addition to good diet and exersise.

As for your vitamin A, you may be better off with beta carotine. It converts to vitamin A. Too much vitamin A in the system can be toxic, whereas beta carotine will convert to the amount your body needs.
    Last edited by beenie; 02-03-2002 at 03:42 PM.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    TNT i wanted to ask you about the difference between ephedrine and pseudoephedrine as far as for bodybuilding purpoces now ive been told by a pharmacist that mg for mg they are as potent as each other and as far as metabolism goes they both are the same , but ephedrine is illegal in aus and psuedoephedrine you can get over the counter.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Dieting is easy enough guys although i take ECA while dieting to give me a boost through work outs and mainly to hold on to more mass.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Socio
    TNT i wanted to ask you about the difference between ephedrine and pseudoephedrine as far as for bodybuilding purpoces now ive been told by a pharmacist that mg for mg they are as potent as each other and as far as metabolism goes they both are the same , but ephedrine is illegal in aus and psuedoephedrine you can get over the counter.
    bump i want to find asnwer to this too...

tanto is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Socio
    hmm i think pseudoephedrine and ephedrine are considered in the same league in aus,apendix b.check ;www.health.gov.au it says permit and licence requred to import

Thread Information