kman is offline Anabolic Member

Cordyceps/ALCAR/GLUCORELL/ECA

Anyone have any experience with Cordyceps? Main ingredient is Cordyceps Sinensis, and Ginko Biloba. Chinese use it for endurance, muscles, and recovery. I used in 3 years ago and loved it, but now will be starting a ALCAR,GLUCORELL, ECA stack, so was wondering if I could use it with those 3?

cordyceps is supposed to be an adaptogen. its mode of action is not clear. its three main active constituents are cordycepin(anti-inflammatory), adenosine(back bone for ATP, but its level of oral bioavailability is questionable) and polysacharides(immune stimulants)

to answer your specific question, there should be no issues with stacking all of the above.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    to answer your specific question, there should be no issues with stacking all of the above.
    Cool thanx, I think I will try the Glucorell and Alcar first, since this will be my first run with those. Just to see how my body response to it, then add other suppl., such as cordyceps, etc. Thanks again
    Last edited by kman; 12-08-2005 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Cool thanx, I think I will try the Glucorell and Alcar first, since this will be my first run with those. Just to see how my body response to it, then add other suppl., such as cordyceps, etc. Thanks again
    a good plan for determining what you respond to.

Thread Information