BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

Lean System 7(caffeine) and creatine? bad or okay?

ive read before that when you take creatine and take caffeine pills like lean system 7 they cancel each other out? i used both everyday and just wondering how true this is and if i should stop using both because its just a waste?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    That was true 12 years ago when i first started creatine according to all the studies.But in saying that i dont drink coffee so i cant say if any gains from it would be hampered or cancelled out with the introduction of caffeine.Just wondering are those lean sytem pills just caffeine pills or are there other ingredients? Because when i see the word Lean and creatine they really dont go together if you know what i mean.

BLAZE K is offline Associate Member
    it does have other ingredients and i dont believe creatine is only used for bulking?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I was told that an eca stack and creatine do work together, and later told never to stack these two. So who knows,,,BUMP

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    it does have other ingredients and i dont believe creatine is only used for bulking?
    I certainly havent seen it used for cutting. in short Its used to promote strengh(through various ways) and as result of use water retention occurs causing that "bulking look".

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member
    I read in a study that was published in Muscular Development that caffeine and creatine don’t cancel each other out. I for one have always used caffeine when training and for one month I didn’t use creatine to loose water bloat. I did notice that my endurance and strength were no longer what it use to be, then came along CEE, DAMN that stuff is just as good as mono but without the bloat and I got my strength back and then gained some while using caffeine.

Thread Information