Not sure if anyone here has looked into this at all but looks interesting. I first read about it in Muscular Development. I did a search here and far as I can tell there are no threads existing on it. Its called Receptor by LG Sciences. Heres what the site says:

Do you ever wish you could go back in time when your receptors were "clean"? Why don't your second, third and fourth cycles "feel like your first time"? This is because of "dirty receptors" or better known as down-regulated androgen receptor syndrome.

Doing a cycle of steroids like Sustenon, Deca or D-Bol will make your androgen receptor down-regulate over time. Which is why your other cycles NEVER feel like " the first time". Even potent prosteroids like Superdrol, M1T and Pheraplex suffer from this same problem. LG Sciences UNLEASHES ANOTHER BOMB, by bringing you RECEPTOR, the only patent pending product that UPREGULATES the androgen receptor and makes every cycle feel like your first. If you suffer from AR down regulation syndrome, from too many cycles, clean out your receptors with the only product backed by science!

and heres the link...its not out quite yet I guess...http://www.lgsciences.com/items/-ana...tor-detail.htm