Hunter is offline Grateful

Nitro-tech and cell-tech

I have heard good things about these supplements but I figured you guys would also be good to ask. If they aren't any good please tell me and maybe give me a list of proven supplements. I train MMA and just looking to increase lean muscle mass. I work out train and follow a good diet just wondering if any of you know of any other well proven supplements

copenhagen is offline Member
    they are good supps but they are a little pricey bro. if you go to allsports nutrition you can find some quality protein/carb drinks to help your body grow. i would suggest solid muscle whey protein and whole foods like oatmeal/honey after your workouts. you can also buy gatorade powder and mix it with vanilla protein powder......mmmmmm.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    just go with a decent pro powder, optimum nutrition is a very good brand for the price. the same goes for creatine.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Great products, over priced, If your have a proper diet then im sure u ahve a PWO shake, heres the one i use (ive used cell tech before) and it works just as good as the cell tech nitro tech combo, and half the price, check it out. I use the homemade cell tech as my PWO shake, and i add 2 scoops of tasteless whey from www. t r u e p r o t e i n . c o m , ITS THE SHIt, no joke ull see good results

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    cant find the link, just search home made celltech on yaho, and it comes up saying homemade cell tech and eas phosphagen, thats it

Zapp is offline Banned
    I use Bodyfortress. They sell it at Wal-Mart. It's cheap, and it's just as good as that crap they sell in GNC.

Thread Information