_Sin_ is offline New Member

Fat burning and gaining lean mass.

I'm currently at 7.1% bf with my last caliper test. I'd like to possibly get it down to 5ish if possible and get some more definition, etc.. At the same time I'm still aiming for putting on lean mass. I'm very anal about my diet so I'm not eating poorly. I'm curious as to whether something like Jetfuel, or whatever would burn fat and still allow me to put on lean mass. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

edit:---> I'm currently taking Kre-Alkalyn and was considering starting on CEE to reduce any bloat, if there is any, other than that the only thing I'm on currently is GNC MM vitamins (Suggestions for better vitamins would be welcome also.)
    Last edited by _Sin_; 12-12-2005 at 11:20 PM.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    cant do both without androgens. newbies can lose fat and gain muscle the first couple months. after that your going to be spinning your wheels.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sin_
    I'm currently at 7.1% bf with my last caliper test. I'd like to possibly get it down to 5ish if possible and get some more definition, etc.. At the same time I'm still aiming for putting on lean mass. I'm very anal about my diet so I'm not eating poorly. I'm curious as to whether something like Jetfuel, or whatever would burn fat and still allow me to put on lean mass. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

edit:---> I'm currently taking Kre-Alkalyn and was considering starting on CEE to reduce any bloat, if there is any, other than that the only thing I'm on currently is GNC MM vitamins (Suggestions for better vitamins would be welcome also.)

dude why would you ever want to down to 5% are you competing?? why would you need more defintion? at 10% you can fully see my abs and anything else i'd want to see unless i was doin a show

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    dude why would you ever want to down to 5% are you competing?? why would you need more defintion? at 10% you can fully see my abs and anything else i'd want to see unless i was doin a show

Na, I'm not competing. I'm relatively new to training also, 22 years old and a year and a half in to lifting religiously with a focus mostly on power and a lesser amount on hypertrophy training. My body at the moment looks more like Arnold's in my avatar as he in did the Conan movie versus being more defined. I'm not really quite sure why this is, or it's just in my head. I'd like to have more size and more definition.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Na, I'm not competing. I'm relatively new to training also, 22 years old and a year and a half in to lifting religiously with a focus mostly on power and a lesser amount on hypertrophy training. My body at the moment looks more like Arnold's in my avatar as he in did the Conan movie versus being more defined. I'm not really quite sure why this is, or it's just in my head. I'd like to have more size and more definition.

so you're 22 been training for a year and you look like arnold............

thats pretty good lol

Last edited by _Sin_; 12-13-2005 at 02:58 AM.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    ^^ yea answers like that get you no where as you will fast learn!

for now i say your forget your bf, cause in fact i find it hard to believe that at 7% you have a hard time with definition, and start with something similar to the pinned Bulk diet thread and since your seem dedicated to diet (aka ANAL) YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM!

Once you have some more quality mass on your frame definition will be no problem! And from what it seems to me to have a natural bf% of 7 you will have a VERY hard time putting on fat.. good luck bro

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    ^^ yea answers like that get you no where as you will fast learn!

for now i say your forget your bf, cause in fact i find it hard to believe that at 7% you have a hard time with definition, and start with something similar to the pinned Bulk diet thread and since your seem dedicated to diet (aka ANAL) YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM!

Once you have some more quality mass on your frame definition will be no problem! And from what it seems to me to have a natural bf% of 7 you will have a VERY hard time putting on fat.. good luck bro

Natural4life is offline New Member
    You can put on lean mass and lose bodyfat at the same time without any drugs! you just have to understand how to use nutrition and training protocols to manipulate the body.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Cool

YOU LOOK LIKE ARNOLD AND YOU'VE ONLY BEEN WORKING OUT FOR A YEAR? did you cycle all year long with massive hgh, test, and insulin use? lol jk but cmon lets be real you dont look like arnold after one year. dont worry about getting to 5% bodyfat if it aint for a comp start bulking up man so in a few years you can look like arnold.
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 12-16-2005 at 10:44 PM.

Thread Information