TMac48 is offline Junior Member

What's the final word?

Phera plex or Superdrol?
    Rebound XT, PCT, or Retain?

If anybody with experience with these products can offer up any pros and cons it would be much appreciated.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TMac48
    Phera plex or Superdrol?
    Rebound XT, PCT, or Retain?

If anybody with experience with these products can offer up any pros and cons it would be much appreciated.
    Based on my research, I will be doing a Phera Plex cycle with PCT and Retain as PCT.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    papi what does your pct consist of?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_built7
    papi what does your pct consist of?
    I have been doing 100mg of Clomid, 20mg of Nolva, 0.25mg of Arimidex , and of 40mcg of Clenbuterol (cortisol blocker) - all ED for at least 1 month or until fully recovered.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Just my opinion but using Nolva+Clomid+Arimi is overkill. Albeit your doses are in the low end, so its not to bad. Are you really prone to estrogen related sides?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Just my opinion but using Nolva+Clomid+Arimi is overkill. Albeit your doses are in the low end, so its not to bad. Are you really prone to estrogen related sides?
    No. Arimidex at 0.50mg can nearly double test levels. Even nolva and clomid can not do that. Nolva and clomid just return your test levels to normal. Mudman (Mod) is the one who taught me this PCT, that I use.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    If that's overkill, sometimes I will add tongkat ali to the mix. I will definitely be pleasing my freak during PCT . Mudman suggests trib instead of tongkat but the supplement gurus will bust your balls for using trib. They think it is garbage. They recommend tongkat for libidio, as well.

Thread Information